Loans.com.au variable home loan
Loans.com.au’s variable rate home which comes with a competitive interest rate and flexible features.
This loan is for owner-occupiers and investments. With a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 90% it could be ideal for first home buyers.
Rebecca Pike is Finder's senior writer for money. She joined Finder after almost four years writing for business publications in the mortgage and finance industry, including three years as editor of Mortgage Professional Australia. She regularly appears as a money expert on programs like Sunrise and Today, as well as across radio and newspapers. She also holds an ASIC-recognised Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification.
Loans.com.au’s variable rate home loan comes with the option of a high LVR, meaning it’s a great solution for first home buyers. With a competitive interest rate and no application or ongoing fees, it’s also kinder to the pocket. While you can choose to have an offset account added to your loan for 0.10% extra, this loan does offer unlimited extra repayments and redraw as another solution to reduce the interest you’re repaying.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the loans.com.au variable home loan?
- Loan purpose. The loans.com.au variable home loan is for owner-occupiers and investments.
- Offset account. You can choose to have an offset account linked to your home loan for 0.10%.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow up to 90% of your property's value.
- Loan amount. With this loan, you can borrow up to $2,000,000 , with a minimum loan size of $50,000.
- Fewer fees. loans.com.au doesn't charge an application fee or any legal fees. However, it does charge fees for settlement, valuation and late payment.
- Split accounts. There is no limit on the number of split accounts you can have.
- Extra repayments and redraw. This loan lets you make unlimited extra repayments and redraw.
How to apply
To apply for this home loan or learn more about it, click the green button and follow the steps to connect with loans.com.au and start an application.