Your daily financial transactions won’t cost you a cent with the Bank of Queensland Day2Day Plus Account. Use the linked Visa debit card to make withdrawals and purchases and online or mobile banking to track our spending. This flexible transaction account keeps you connected to your money in many ways, making it easier to manage it.
You'll also get unlimited BOQ transactions through rediATM, EFTPOS and cheques.
What are the features of the Bank of Queensland Day2Day Account?
Check its features against those of other banks transactions to see where you get the most benefits:
- Monthly account keeping fees. There are no monthly fees charged to your account for maintaining this account.
- Balance requirements. You are not required to maintain a specific balance or obligated to make a minimum amount of deposits.
- Linked debit card. The account comes linked to a Bank of Queensland Visa debit card. This debit card allows you to make purchases and withdrawals wherever Visa is accepted, with the funds being deducted directly from your account.
- Visa payWave. Visa payWave is a feature of the debit card which allows you to make point of sale purchases easily by simply waving the card. No swiping or signing of receipts is required so long as the purchase total is under $100.
- ATM accessibility. The linked Visa debit card can be used at the over 3,400 rediATMs in Australia to withdraw your funds without being charged. If you do use an ATM outside of this network, you may be charged a fee by the service provider.
- Internet banking. You are given full at call access to the money in your account through internet and mobile banking.
- Other transactions. Bank of Queensland transactions through rediATMs, EFTPOS and cheque are unlimited and free of charge.
- Mobile app. The Bank of Queensland mobile app is free to download for both iPhone and android devices. You will have the same access on your mobile device as you do with internet banking including transaction histories, bill pay, and transfers.
- Number of account holders. This account is available for up to two joint account holders.
- Availability. The Day2Day Plus account is available for personal purposes only.
- There is a monthly account maintaining fee of $0
- Free unlimited transactions thru internet, mobile and phone banking
How do you apply for the Bank of Queensland Day2Day Account?
If the benefits of the Day2Day Plus account appeal to you, hurry and apply now online in order to get entered into the cash drawing.
Before clicking ‘Go to Site’ make sure that you are eligible for this account:
- Minimum age. Only applicants who are at least 15 years of age can qualify for this account.
- Residency requirements. Account holders must be permanent residents of Australia.
- Depository requirements. This transaction account can be opened with a $1 deposit.
If you are able to meet these conditions your next step should be to get the following documentation ready. This will help you in filling out the application quickly:
- Tax file number. You may be asked to supply your tax file number (TFN) in order to avoid paying any withholding tax.
- Identification. Information from your driver’s licence or passport is necessary to verify your identity. In some circumstances you may be asked to appear in person at a branch to complete this step if it cannot be done online.
- Switching accounts. If you are making a switch in your transaction account from another bank, there is a special form for you to fill out. This will allow for all of your information regarding your existing account to be transferred to the Day2Day Plus.
Once you have submitted your application it will be processed by the bank who will then go ahead and open the account and issue you your card. At this point you can begin using it to enter the July drawing for cash.