On the fence about ahm? Check out these limited time deals and learn about the additional benefits offered to its members.
If you’re in the process of choosing a health fund, it’s worth shopping around and comparing the deals and discounts on offer from each fund to entice new members.
ahm, an insurer backed by Medibank Private and with more than 500,000 members around the country, regularly offers competitive discounts and savings to sweeten the deal for new customers.
August 2018 deals for ahm
More ahm offers
2 for 1 Movie Tickets
Every Thursday ahm members can get 2 for 1 tickets across several HOYTS cinemas in Australia. Members can redeem the offer weekly for showings after 5pm.
25% off Fitbit
ahm members can save up to 25% on a range of Fitbit trackers. You can access the discount using your member number.
Save on Car, Home and Contents insurance
Save up to 15% on car or up to 25% on home & contents insurance with Real Insurance.
20% off 12WBT
Michelle Bridges' 12 Week Body Transformation has 15 programs, ahm members can save 20% when they sign up.
15% off Active life
15% off new Active Plus memberships at all Goodlife Health Clubs. Includes all 76 Goodlife clubs nationally
25% off Specsavers
ahm members can redeem a 25% discount off a single pair of glasses from the $149 range or above.
What are the other advantages of being an ahm member?
There are several other benefits available to ahm members outside of these limited-time offers, including:
- Choose your own provider. ahm does not require you to choose one of its preferred providers in order to receive the maximum benefit. Instead, you are free to choose the provider you want and receive the same benefit amount.
- Optical discounts of up to 25%. ahm members who hold an appropriate level of extras cover can save up to 25% on a pair of glasses from a selected range, plus enjoy 25% off lens options and free digital retinal photography.
- Straightforward cover. ahm offers a wide range of private health insurance policies that are designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible. This allows you to tailor a policy to suit your unique cover needs.
- Loyalty rewards. ahm runs a loyalty program that increases your benefit limits over time. These are known as flexi limits. This program only applies to combined policies and standalone extras policies and flexi limits vary depending on the policy you select. For combined policies, a flexi limit applies to all of your extras.
Interested in ahm? Compare your options
- Two major health funds offer premium relief for drought-stricken farmers
- Health funds cover $2.6 billion per annum in dental benefits
- Money Hack: Get healthy and save on insurance
- My Health Record: Are you in or out?
- Health insurance tiers to make buying and comparing cover easier for Australians
- Last day to lock in EOFY health insurance deals