On the fence about ahm? Check out these limited time deals and learn about the additional benefits offered to its members.
If you’re in the process of choosing a health fund, it’s worth shopping around and comparing the deals and discounts on offer from each fund to entice new members.
ahm, an insurer backed by Medibank Private and with more than 500,000 members around the country, regularly offers competitive discounts and savings to sweeten the deal for new customers.
Current deals offered by ahm
What are the other advantages of being an ahm member?
There are several other benefits available to ahm members outside of these limited-time offers, including:
- Choose your own provider. ahm does not require you to choose one of its preferred providers in order to receive the maximum benefit. Instead, you are free to choose the provider you want and receive the same benefit amount.
- Optical discounts of up to 25%. ahm members who hold an appropriate level of extras cover can save up to 25% on a pair of glasses from a selected range, plus enjoy 25% off lens options and free digital retinal photography.
- Straightforward cover. ahm offers a wide range of private health insurance policies that are designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible. This allows you to tailor a policy to suit your unique cover needs.
- Loyalty rewards. ahm runs a loyalty program that increases your benefit limits over time. These are known as flexi limits. This program only applies to combined policies and standalone extras policies and flexi limits vary depending on the policy you select. For combined policies, a flexi limit applies to all of your extras.
Interested in ahm? Compare its range of policies
- Not-for-profit health funds HCF and HBF considering merger
- Aussies happy with health insurance claims
- Would you pee in a cup for VIP treatment at Mountain Sounds Festival?
- Health insurance may cost 20% of your income in the future
- Ditching health cover: A generational divide
- Anti-anxiety drug may reverse the effects of alcohol on the brain