ahm health insurance offers
On the fence about ahm? Check out these sign up deals for April 2021
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you’re in the process of choosing a health fund, it’s worth shopping around and comparing the deals and discounts on offer from each fund to entice new members.
ahm, an insurer backed by Medibank Private and with more than 500,000 members around the country, regularly offers competitive discounts and savings to sweeten the deal for new customers.
April 2021 sign up deals for ahm
Still researching ahm health insurance? Compare side by side quotes
More ahm offers
20% off 12WBT
Michelle Bridges' 12 Week Body Transformation has 15 programs, ahm members can save 20% when they sign up.Go to ahm
15% off Active life
15% off new Active Plus memberships at all Goodlife Health Clubs. Includes all 76 Goodlife clubs nationallyGo to ahm
25% off Specsavers
ahm members can redeem a 25% discount off a single pair of glasses from the $149 range or above.Go to ahm
10% off Travel insurance
ahm members can get 10% off on travel insurance.Go to ahm
10% off Life insurance
ahm members can get 10% off on life insurance.Go to ahm
20% off of lenses and 10% on contact lenses with OPSM
AHM members save on 20% on lenses and lens accessories and 10% on contact lenses, when they shop at OPSM.Go to ahm
$5 off your first 2 rides with Ola
No car? no problem! Just Ola there! AHM members save $5 on their first two rides with OLA (Offer expires on the 30/04/2021).Go to ahm
What are the other advantages of being an ahm member?
There are several other benefits available to ahm members outside of these limited-time offers, including:
- Choose your own provider. ahm does not require you to choose one of its preferred providers in order to receive the maximum benefit. Instead, you are free to choose the provider you want and receive the same benefit amount.
- Optical discounts of up to 25%. ahm members who hold an appropriate level of extras cover can save up to 25% on a pair of glasses from a selected range, plus enjoy 25% off lens options and free digital retinal photography.
- Straightforward cover. ahm offers a wide range of private health insurance policies that are designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible. This allows you to tailor a policy to suit your unique cover needs.
- Loyalty rewards. ahm runs a loyalty program that increases your benefit limits over time. These are known as flexi limits. This program only applies to combined policies and standalone extras policies and flexi limits vary depending on the policy you select. For combined policies, a flexi limit applies to all of your extras.
- Health insurance costs rise from April 1: 5 ways to save
- 4.2 million Aussies are making a big health insurance mistake
- How does your health fund compare on 2021 price rises?
- Neglected your extras health insurance? Here’s how you could claim $500 back before 2021
- Huge progress as telehealth gets to stay post-Covid
- Millions of Aussies will pay more for health insurance from October
More guides on Finder
Aussie health funds offer EOFY bargains
Find out how you could save hundreds of dollars on your health insurance.
HCF Extras Only Health Insurance
After a not-for-profit health fun? HCF's five extras only policies will keep your health in good hands.
Health insurance for prenatal classes and treatments
Health insurance can be a steady hand that guides you through your pregnancy.
Health insurance tiers
Health insurance tiers explained. What they mean and how much you’ll pay.
How does telehealth work in Australia?
Telehealth is an exciting new way of providing remote healthcare services using different technologies.
Save with multi-policy insurance quotes
What are multi-policy discounts and how can they help you save money on your insurance premiums? Find out in this handy guide.
Health insurance loyalty programs
What are private health insurance loyalty programs and what sorts of benefits can they offer you? Find out here.
What are preferred health care providers?
Accessing treatment from one of your health fund’s preferred providers can help you save money but can also limit your health care choices. Find out more here.
You might like these...
Ask an Expert