ahm health insurance offers
On the fence about ahm? Check out these sign up deals for October 2020
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
If you’re in the process of choosing a health fund, it’s worth shopping around and comparing the deals and discounts on offer from each fund to entice new members.
ahm, an insurer backed by Medibank Private and with more than 500,000 members around the country, regularly offers competitive discounts and savings to sweeten the deal for new customers.
October 2020 sign up deals for ahm
Still researching ahm health insurance? Compare side by side quotes
More ahm offers
2 for 1 Movie Tickets
Every Thursday ahm members can get 2 for 1 tickets across several HOYTS cinemas in Australia. Members can redeem the offer weekly for showings after 5pm.Go to ahm
Save on Car, Home and Contents insurance
Save up to 10% on car or up to 20% on home & contents insurance with Real Insurance.Go to ahm
20% off 12WBT
Michelle Bridges' 12 Week Body Transformation has 15 programs, ahm members can save 20% when they sign up.Go to ahm
15% off Active life
15% off new Active Plus memberships at all Goodlife Health Clubs. Includes all 76 Goodlife clubs nationallyGo to ahm
25% off Specsavers
ahm members can redeem a 25% discount off a single pair of glasses from the $149 range or above.Go to ahm
10% off Travel insurance
ahm members can get 10% off on travel insurance.Go to ahm
10% off Life insurance
ahm members can get 10% off on life insurance.Go to ahm
What are the other advantages of being an ahm member?
There are several other benefits available to ahm members outside of these limited-time offers, including:
- Choose your own provider. ahm does not require you to choose one of its preferred providers in order to receive the maximum benefit. Instead, you are free to choose the provider you want and receive the same benefit amount.
- Optical discounts of up to 25%. ahm members who hold an appropriate level of extras cover can save up to 25% on a pair of glasses from a selected range, plus enjoy 25% off lens options and free digital retinal photography.
- Straightforward cover. ahm offers a wide range of private health insurance policies that are designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible. This allows you to tailor a policy to suit your unique cover needs.
- Loyalty rewards. ahm runs a loyalty program that increases your benefit limits over time. These are known as flexi limits. This program only applies to combined policies and standalone extras policies and flexi limits vary depending on the policy you select. For combined policies, a flexi limit applies to all of your extras.
- Millions of Aussies will pay more for health insurance from October
- How health insurance could save you cash in tax time 2020
- Final days before thousands of Aussies are hit with health insurance penalty
- Aussie health funds offer EOFY bargains
- Earning over $90K? There’s an easy way to cut your tax bill
- Turned 31 recently? It’s time to decide about health insurance
More guides on Finder
Aussie health funds offer EOFY bargains
Find out how you could save hundreds of dollars on your health insurance.
HCF health insurance discounts
Get better value for money when you join HCF and take advantage of these health insurance offers.
No gap dental
Did you know many Australian health funds can provide you with discounts on preventative oral treatments through no gap dental programs?
Looking for an Afterpay dentist?
If you've been meaning to get that dental visit booked in, you can now pay with Afterpay at many locations.
Health insurance for Cesarean sections
Your guide to C-sections and how they're covered by private health insurance and Medicare.
Health insurance for prenatal classes and treatments
Health insurance can be a steady hand that guides you through your pregnancy.
Health insurance for psychology sessions
Ensure your health insurance includes psychological wellbeing services when comparing cover.
Health insurance tiers
Health insurance tiers explained. What they mean and how much you’ll pay.
You might like these...
Ask an Expert