Tiimely Own (formerly known as Tic:Toc) Fixed Rate Home Loan
Get the stability of fixed home loan repayments without sacrificing a competitive interest rate, plus fast online approval.
Protect yourself from interest rate rises with the Fixed Rate home loan from Tiimely, an online lender with a fast digital application process. This loan is for owner-occupiers, comes with very few fees and has terms of one, two, three, four or five years.
Richard Whitten is a money editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans, property and personal finance for 6+ years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely; and has appeared on various radio shows nationwide. He holds a Certificate IV in mortgage broking and finance (RG 206) and a Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification (RG 146).
The Tiimely Own Fixed Rate loan is currently available for borrowers in capital cities and regional centres in all states and territories.
A key difference between Tiimely and other lenders is the application process. Borrowers can only apply online and Tiimely assesses your application as you enter your details. The application process than can take minutes instead of weeks. Tiimely has the backing of the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of Tiimely's Own Fixed Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tiimely Own Fixed Rate home loan requires at least a 10% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 90% of a property's value.
- Free redraws. The Fixed Rate home loan allows for unlimited free redraws.
- Offset account. Tiimely will provide an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
- Repayment frequency. Borrowers can make monthly, weekly or fortnightly payments and unlimited additional repayments.
- Limited fees. The Fixed Rate loan has no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees and Tiimely offers free valuations. There is only a monthly fee if you choose an offset account.
- Fast application. The entire Tiimely application process is online. The lender can process your application quickly if you have all the necessary details to hand.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Offset account fee (optional): $10. The only fee charged by Tiimely is the $10 monthly fee for the offset account.
How to apply
Interested in this loan? Simply click the green button below to visit Tiimely's website, where you can begin your application. Tiimely claims they can approve lenders faster than traditional lenders, but you'll need some documentation to make this happen.
- Personal information. You need valid ID, such as a driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Property information. You'll need to provide the address of the home you're buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.
- Financial information. Tiimely needs information about your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tiimely can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.