Investors can maximise their tax effectiveness with this interest-only home loan.
The Tic:Toc Investor Interest-Only Variable Rate Home Loan offers investors a way to maximise their tax deductible debt by paying only the interest portion of their loan. It also offers some helpful features and the ability to make extra repayments.
$1,000 cashback offer
If you get approved for any Tic:Toc home loan by 3rd May 2019 you can get a $1,000 cashback on your loan. The cashback is paid within 45 days after settlement. There is a limit of one cashback per loan.
Other conditions may apply.
|Product Name||Tic:Toc Investor Interest Only Variable Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||3.99%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||3.92%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||15 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||25 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||85%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Interest Only|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- 100% offset account (with fee)
- Redraw facility
- A discharge fee of $325 applies
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Tic:Toc Investor Interest-Only Variable Rate Home Loan is available to investors in residential property.
What are the feature and benefits of the Tic:Toc Investor Interest-Only Variable Rate Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. The Tic:Toc Investor Interest-Only Variable Rate Home Loan is only available to investors who are purchasing residential property. It has a minimum loan amount of $50,000 and a maximum loan amount of $2,000,000.
- Loan-to-value ratio. The Tic:Toc Investor Interest-Only Variable Rate Home Loan has a maximum LVR of 80%.
- Repayment frequency. Repayments must be made monthly. It's important to remember that interest-only repayments won't reduce the principal amount. However, you can make as many additional repayments as you like towards the principal.
- Redraw facility. If you've made additional repayments towards the loan principal, the Tic:Toc Investor Interest-Only Variable Rate Home Loan allows you to withdraw these funds using the redraw facility. Keep in mind that there's a minimum redraw amount of $500.
- 100% offset account. The Tic:Toc Investor Interest-Only Variable Rate Home Loan offers a 100% offset account for an additional $10 per month.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Discharge fee: $325. This fee is charged when you close your home loan account, either by repaying your loan or refinancing.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you're interested in the Tic:Toc Investor Interest-Only Variable Rate Home Loan you can click the link below. You'll be redirected to the Tic:Toc website where you'll be walked through the quick, 20-minute application process.