NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage
Access your equity with a flexible line of credit loan
With the NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage, you can maintain a flexible line of credit and access it any time to finance your investment or lifestyle goals.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
The FlexiPlus is a line of credit home loan, meaning it allows borrowers to borrow money using the equity in their property. It's not available to applicants living overseas or applicants requiring Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approval to buy a property in Australia.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage?
- High loan to value ratio (LVR). With the FlexiPlus, new home owners can borrow up to 80% of the property value. Note that borrowing more than 80% can come with LMI fees.
- Construction-friendly. You can use your home loan funds when and if you need them. This makes the loan ideal for people looking to build as well as for first home buyers, investors or those buying their next property.
- Withdraw funds at any time. This loan is a line of credit, so you can withdraw funds up to your credit limit at any time. You can use the funds you withdraw for any purposes you see fit.
- Flexible repayments. Not everyone is paid the same amount of money on the same day of every week. You might get paid weekly, fortnightly or even monthly. The FlexiPlus Mortgage option allows you to choose what frequency your repayments are made, as long as you cover the interest due.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee, $600. This is the fee used to set up your account and home loan. It covers things like creating files and setting up the paperwork.
- Package service fee, $250. This fee is charged to pay for the continued maintenance of your package.
How to apply
You can enquire with NAB directly about this loan by clicking the green 'Go to site' buttons on this page. Once you reach the NAB website you'll need to fill out some basic contact details and an expert from NAB will call you back to discuss your options.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.34% p.a. and a 2.34% p.a. comparison rate.