Access your equity with a flexible line of credit loan
With the NAB Flexiplus Mortgage, you can maintain a flexible line of credit and access it any time. Flexiplus is suited to almost any home owner, investment property owner or commercial property owner and is praised due to it's flexibility and wide range of attributes on offer.
No application fee for a limited time
There's a $0 application fee for a limited time with this home loan. Terms and conditions may apply.
Overview of the NAB Flexiplus Mortgage:
|Product Name||NAB Flexiplus Mortgage|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||40 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$250 p.a.|
- You can extend your loan term up to 40 years
- Available as a Low Doc loan option
- There is an annual service fee of $250
- A discharge fee of $150 applies when you close your home loan account
Things to consider about this loan
This loan is available as both a high and low documentation loan. This makes it suitable for first home buyers, owner occupiers and investors. With a low documentation, having a loan to value ratio (LVR) above 60% will incur Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI), which is a one-off payment to protect the lender in the case that you default. For a high documentation loan, if your LVR is above 80% you need to pay LMI.
Features of the NAB Flexiplus Mortgage
The NAB Flexiplus Mortgage is unique in that it can suit just about any home buyer's needs, especially for those who have non-conforming requirements. You may want to consider this loan if you're looking for features such as:
- High Loan to Value Ratio. With Flexiplus, new home owners can borrow up to 80% of the property value before incurring LMI.
- Construction-friendly. You can use your home loan funds when and if you need them. This makes the loan ideal for people looking to build as well as first home buyers or younger buyers, as well as investment properties and second purchases.
- Lower minimum borrowing amount. The minimum borrowing amount is $20,000. This is a benefit to either first home buyers, or those looking to purchase a small investment property. It is also suited to those who have saved a large deposit.
- Available as a low documentation loan. The 'low-doc' process is available for business owners and sole traders alike, because you may not have the financial statements that are readily available for borrowers on a salary. Your BAS (Business Activity Statement) is a document you may want to have readily accessible if you are ready to apply soon.
- Withdraw funds at any time. This loan is line of credit, so you can withdraw funds up to your credit limit at any time.
- Flexible Repayments. Not everyone is paid the same amount of money on the same day of every week. You might get paid weekly, fortnightly or even monthly. The Flexiplus Mortgage option allows you to choose what frequency your repayments are made.
Fees you can avoid
- Lender’s Mortgage Insurance. LMI protects the lender against borrower default and is charged on low documentation loans with an LVR greater than 60% and for all other Flexiplus mortgages with an LVR greater than 80%.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Application fee, $0. This is the fee used to set up your account and home loan. It covers things like creating files and setting up the paperwork.
- Package service fee, $250. This fee is charged to pay for the continued maintenance of your package.
Ready to apply?
You can enquire with a lending specialist about the Flexiplus Mortgage by filling in the form on the right of this page.