Access your equity with a flexible line of credit loan
With the NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage, you can maintain a flexible line of credit and access it any time to finance your investment or lifestyle goals.
|Product Name||NAB Flexiplus Mortgage|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||40 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$250 p.a.|
- Can be used for renovations
- There is an annual service fee of $250
Things to consider about the NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage
The FlexiPlus is a line of credit home loan, meaning it allows borrowers to borrow money using the equity in their property. It's not available to applicants living overseas or applicants requiring Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approval to buy a property in Australia.
Features of the NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage
The NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage is unique in that it can suit just about any home buyer's needs. You may want to consider this loan if you're looking for features such as:
- High loan to value ratio (LVR). With the FlexiPlus, new home owners can borrow up to 90% of the property value. Note that borrowing more than 80% can come with LMI fees.
- Construction-friendly. You can use your home loan funds when and if you need them. This makes the loan ideal for people looking to build as well as for first home buyers, investors or those buying their next property.
- Withdraw funds at any time. This loan is a line of credit, so you can withdraw funds up to your credit limit at any time. You can use the funds you withdraw for any purposes you see fit.
- Flexible repayments. Not everyone is paid the same amount of money on the same day of every week. You might get paid weekly, fortnightly or even monthly. The FlexiPlus Mortgage option allows you to choose what frequency your repayments are made, as long as you cover the interest due.
- Application fee, $600. This is the fee used to set up your account and home loan. It covers things like creating files and setting up the paperwork.
- Package service fee, $250. This fee is charged to pay for the continued maintenance of your package.
Ready to apply?
You can enquire with NAB directly about this loan by clicking the green 'Go to site' buttons on this page. Once you reach the NAB website you'll need to fill out some basic contact details and an expert from NAB will call you back to discuss your options.