Judo Bank: Products and services
Judo Bank offers tech-focused small business lending and a term deposit for personal customers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Judo Bank is an online challenger bank that offers lending solutions for Australian businesses. It currently offers a range of financing options for businesses, with its products enabled by new technology and backed by traditional relationship banking. This guide will outline the products and services Judo Bank offers, the features and interest rates nd charges of those products, and how to decide if Judo Bank is right for you.
- Flexible, tailored products
- Dedicated relationship managers
- Transparent costs
- Competitive term deposit rates
Not suited for
- People looking for a savings account or everyday transaction account
- Businesses looking to borrow less than $250,000 or over $10 million
fixed for 6 months
Term Deposit Offer
Earn a 0.10% p.a. loyalty bonus when you roll over your term.
The Judo Bank Term Deposit term lengths range from three months to five years. Minimum opening deposit is $1,000. No account-keeping or set-up fees to pay.
- Minimum investment: $1,000
- Monthly fees: $0
What is Judo Bank?
Judo Bank is a new challenger bank that specialises in business lending for small to medium sized local businesses. Judo Bank has a full Australian Deposit-Taking Institution (ADI) license, so deposits up to $250,000 with Judo are guaranteed by the Australian government.
While it's a technology-led bank, Judo also has a focus on offering traditional relationship banking and aims to deliver its products with "certainty and speed".
What products does Judo Bank offer?
Judo Bank offers a range of business finance solutions. It currently only offers the one personal deposit product, however it does plan to launch an SMSF and business term deposit in the future, too.
Judo Bank personal term deposit
The Judo Bank term deposit is for personal customers with deposits of $1000 or more. It offers market-leading fixed interest rates on term lengths from six months to five years at a time, with a 0.10% loyalty bonus if you roll over your maturing term into a new one.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
- Business loan of up to $10 million. Repaid over a set term and comes with a fixed or variable interest rate. The loan is secured by various forms of security but repayments are flexible and the term can be matched to your business's needs.
- Line of credit up to $10 million. Variable interest rate and no set repayment terms.
- Equipment loan or finance lease. The equipment loan offers flexible repayments and a balloon payment option. The finance lease can help your business fund equipment or vehicle purchases on a lease agreement.
What features and benefits does Judo offer?
- Market-leading term deposit rates. The fixed interest rates offered on the Judo Bank personal term deposit are among the best in the market.
- Dedicated relationship managers. Judo prioritises "relationship banking". Because of this, every business with a Judo Bank business product will have a dedicated relationship manager that they will have direct, regular contact with.
- Tailored solutions. Judo's solutions are flexible so that relationship managers are able to tailor them to individual business's needs.
- A range of financing solutions. There a range of financing solutions currently available including a term loan, a line of credit and equipment financing.
- Transparent costs. Judo displays its Base Rate (the variable indicator rate for the business loan and line of credit) clearly on its website. This rate is repriced on the first of each month.
Is Judo Bank safe?
Judo Bank has been granted a full banking licence by industry regulator APRA. This means Judo is approved to hold consumer and business deposits, and deposits up to $250,000 per customer are protected under the Australian Government Guarantee Scheme.
When you apply for a product such as a loan with Judo Capital, you will have a dedicated relationship manager that you can easily contact whenever you need to.
More guides on Finder
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
Amazon Prime Day best book deals for all ages: Up to 55% off
Snap up best-selling reads for the whole family with these great Australian Prime Day offers.
The best Amazon Prime Day phone deals Australia: $600 off
Top offers include 57% off phone accessories, 38% off OPPO and 36% off Nokia.
Amazon Prime Day’s best appliance deals: 49% off De’Longhi, Philips
From air fryers to coffee makers to vacuum cleaners and more, these are the very best appliance deals that Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day: 75% off these massive beauty brands
Prime Day is your only chance to save big on Olaplex, Maybelline, La-Roche Posay, Calvin Klein fragrances and more.
Best Amazon Prime Day headphone deals: 58% off Sony + heaps more
Top headphone offers include 58% off Sony, 54% off Sennheiser and 45% off Bose.
Prime Day 2021: Up to 40% off tablets from Lenovo, Samsung and Huawei
Prime Day is here – don't miss your chance to save big on these tablets from your favourite tech brands.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day 2021 deals, $270 off Sunbeam coffee machines, $70 off Xbox Series S.
The best Amazon Prime Day deals from Aussie brands: Get 45% off
Here are the Prime Day deals you can feel especially good about shopping.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Ask an Expert