Fast NBN plans for cheap: August deals from Telstra, Superloop and more
Getting up to 100Mbps speeds on your NBN plan just got cheaper, with as much as $180 in savings up for grabs.
August is looking good for anyone after 90-100Mbps speeds that are less expensive compared to their usual price points.
These speeds are generally good for households of 4 people or more who are heavy Internet users and are often online at the same time.
The star of the fast-speed show this month is Superloop thanks to its latest NBN 100 offer. You get $20 off per month for the first 6 months which amounts to a solid $120 in savings. However, others like Telstra and SpinTel aren't too far behind with their own noteworthy deals.
Just keep in mind that the offers listed below are for new customers only.
Superloop NBN Home Fast – save $120
If you're looking for an alternative to big brand names like Telstra, Optus and TPG, we think Superloop will take to your fancy.
It's popular in the NBN arena for offering competitive pricing and fast download speeds with unlimited data.
- It's dropped the pricing of its NBN 100 plan to $69.95 per month for the first 6 months, which is $20 cheaper than its original cost.
- Afterwards, the plan goes back up to $89.95.
- There is no lock-in contract so you can leave whenever you want.
The offer ends on 31 October 2021.
Telstra NBN Unlimited + Premium Internet – save $180
Compared to Superloop, $95 might seem like a steeper price to pay. But it's all in the name.
People still opt for Telstra despite premium prices because it's one of the few mobile and Internet giants that everybody knows.
- The Internet giant's NBN 100 plan usually costs $110 per month.
- However, it's down to $95 monthly for 12 months. That's $180 in total savings for the year.
- There is no lock-in contract, but you'll need to stay connected to Telstra for 24 months to get the modem for free.
- Exiting early means that you'll have to pay out the remaining cost of your modem ($9 per month for every month remaining in your first 24 months).
The offer from Telstra ends on 25 October 2021.
SpinTel NBN 100 Unlimited 1 Month – save $65.70
Thanks to a comparison website exclusive offer from SpinTel, you get to score 100Mbps speeds for $74 per month for the first 6 months.
- After 6 months, the price goes back to $84.95 monthly.
- There is no lock-in contract so you could leave once the discount runs out.