Tangerine Telecom offers NBN with a variety of data limits, download speeds and contract lengths.
finder.com.au No contract Tangerine Broadband NBN plans
|Broadband plan||Technology/Speed||Monthly cost|
|Tangerine Unlimited NBN||nbn12||$59.00|
|Tangerine Unlimited NBN||nbn25||$68.00|
|Tangerine Unlimited NBN||nbn50||$87.00|
What services does Tangerine Telecom offer?
Tangerine Telecom offers NBN broadband services, including Fibre to the Premises (FTTP), Fixed Wireless, Fibre to the Node (FTTN), and Fibre to the Building (FTTB). All of the NBN plans offer unlimited data per month. Plans either come with no contract or no upfront setup fee and all options include an NBN ready Netcomm modem. Tangerine also provide home phone plans for use on the NBN.
How much does Tangerine Telecom cost?
Depending on the plan you choose, NBN is either provided on no contract or 12 month contract. The setup cost for the no contract option is $99 and this includes your NBN ready Netcomm modem. By taking their 12 month contract option there is no setup fee, but an additional $10 is included in the monthly plan price to cover the cost of the modem for first 12 months. Depending on the service you choose, adding a voice service will cost between $10 and $20 per month. NBN plans are able to increase their download and upload speeds. Costs for increased speeds start at an additional $9 per month and go up to $28 per month. If you are on the no contract option, there will be no fees for cancelling your service. All other contract lengths will be charged $220 to cancel.
Tangerine Telecom Home Phone Services:
NBN customers are able to sign up to a home phone service. You can keep your existing home phone number on the NBN. NBN phone services cost between an additional $10 or $20 per month. Included calls depend on the phone service you sign up to. $10 per month includes unlimited local and national calls. $20 per month includes unlimited local, national and calls to mobiles. All other calls costs depend on the phone service you sign up to.=
- No lock-in contract options. Tangerine Telecom provides either a month-to-month, or 12 month. This flexibility allows customers to find a contract that will suit their lifestyle.
- All NBN plans have unlimited data. Providing unlimited data to all NBN plans benefits customers with a low budget and a streaming TV addiction.
- Upgrade or downgrade your plan as you wish. Tangerine does not charge additional fees for upgrading or downgrading your plan. Some telcos go as far as charging you a cancellation fee just to downgrade your plan. So it's a refreshingly flexible option.
- Modem fees. Many broadband providers will throw in a modem at no extra cost if you sign up for 12 months or 24 months. Tangerine simply spread the cost over your contract period.
- Little incentive to sign up for 12 months. Tangerine does offer much incentive to sign up for a contract, other than the convenience of paying off your modem month by month and a waived setup fee.