Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan review
Take advantage of a discounted interest rate and a range of flexible borrowing features with the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
Available with a competitive variable rate, the Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan’s 0.60% p.a. interest rate discount is available to borrowers who have their loan repayments debited from a Big Sky or Australian Unity transaction or offset account. At the time of writing, an additional 0.10% p.a. discount is also being offered to borrowers.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan?
- Maximum LVR. The maximum loan-to-value ratio of this loan is 90%; however, keep in mind that if you borrow more than 80% LVR, you will have to cover the cost of lender's mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Offset account. The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan features a 100% offset facility, allowing you to reduce the amount of interest you pay on your loan by linking it with a transaction or deposit account.
- Repayments. Available with principal and interest repayments, choose a loan repayment schedule to suit your needs and budget. You can also make additional repayments towards your loan amount without incurring a fee.
- Redraw facility. If you want to access the additional repayments you have made, you can do so through a redraw facility. Unlimited free redraws ($500 minimum) are allowed.
- Discounts. You can take advantage of an extensive range of discounted financial and insurance products with the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan. These include no annual fee on a credit card of your choice, a fee-free transaction account with a Visa debit card, 10% off the cost of Australian Unity Health Insurance, and $100 worth of home and contents insurance credit with Allianz.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Establishment fee: $600. This covers the cost of preparing your loan documents and setting up your mortgage.
- Discharge fee: $375. This amount is charged when you pay off your loan in full.
How to apply
In order to be eligible for the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan you will need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a good credit history
- Be purchasing an owner-occupied property
If you've compared the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan with other loans and would like to find out more information, click the link on this page to be securely redirected to an enquiry form. The form requires you to provide:
- Your name
- Your state of residence
- Your email address and phone number
- Your preferred contact day and time
- Details about the loan you are interested in and the amount you wish to borrow
Once you have submitted your enquiry, an Australian Unity representative will get in touch to discuss your borrowing needs.
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan offers a range of flexible features to help you buy your first or next home. Compare it with other products at finder.com.au to find the right home loan for your requirements.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.34% p.a. and a 2.34% p.a. comparison rate.