Take advantage of a discounted interest rate and a range of flexible borrowing features with the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan.
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan offers borrowers a 0.60% p.a. interest rate discount off Australian Unity’s Standard Variable Home Loan rate for the life of the loan. If you prefer the security of a fixed rate, a 0.10% p.a. discount off the published fixed rates is available.
Combining no ongoing annual fees and features such as a linked 100% offset account to help you minimise your interest repayments, this loan could help you pay off your mortgage sooner.
|Product Name||Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$200,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- No annual fees
- No monthly fees
- 100% offset account
- Establishment fee of $600
- Maximum LVR of 90%
Things to consider about Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan is available for owner-occupier home purchases only - customers looking for an investment loan may wish to consider the Australian Unity Investor Home Loan.
Available with a competitive variable rate, the Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan’s 0.60% p.a. interest rate discount is available to borrowers who have their loan repayments debited from a Big Sky or Australian Unity transaction or offset account. At the time of writing, an additional 0.10% p.a. discount is also being offered to borrowers.
The loan is available in fixed rate form, and customers who have their loan repayments debited from a Big Sky or Australian Unity transaction or offset account can receive a 0.10% p.a. discount on
Features of the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan
- Maximum LVR. The maximum loan-to-value ratio of this loan is 90%; however, keep in mind that if you borrow more than 80% LVR, you will have to cover the cost of lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Offset account. The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan features a 100% offset facility, allowing you to reduce the amount of interest you pay on your loan by linking it with a transaction or deposit account.
- Repayments. Available with principal and interest repayments, choose a loan repayment schedule to suit your needs and budget. You can also make additional repayments towards your loan amount without incurring a fee.
- Redraw facility. If you want to access the additional repayments you have made, you can do so through a redraw facility. Unlimited free redraws ($500 minimum) are allowed.
- Discounts. You can take advantage of an extensive range of discounted financial and insurance products with the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan. These include no annual fee on a credit card of your choice, a fee-free transaction account with a Visa debit card, 10% off the cost of Australian Unity Health Insurance, and $100 worth of home and contents insurance credit with Allianz.
Fees you can avoid
- Annual fee: $0
- Monthly fee: $0
- LMI: $0 (if you borrow less than 80% LVR)
- Redraw fee: $0
Fees you can’t avoid
- Establishment fee: $600. This covers the cost of preparing your loan documents and setting up your mortgage.
- Discharge fee: $300. This amount is charged when you pay off your loan in full.
How to apply for the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan
In order to be eligible for the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan you will need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a good credit history
- Be purchasing an owner-occupied property
If you’ve compared the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan with other loans and would like to find out more information, click the link on this page to be securely redirected to an enquiry form. The form requires you to provide:
- Your name
- Your state of residence
- Your email address and phone number
- Your preferred contact day and time
- Details about the loan you are interested in and the amount you wish to borrow
Once you have submitted your enquiry, an Australian Unity representative will get in touch to discuss your borrowing needs.
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan offers a range of flexible features to help you buy your first or next home. Compare it with other products at finder.com.au to find the right home loan for your requirements.