365 Roadside Assistance
365 Roadside Assistance helps get you back on the road as soon as possible. Find out if it has the cover you need.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
365 Roadside Assistance offers a number of policy plans, from unlimited free call outs per year to emergency fuel, to help you if your car, motorcycle or trailer breaks down. It also comes with an easy-to-use app. Check out its policy options below.
We don't currently have this brand on our panel. But don't fret! You can head to the 365 website or compare a bunch of other car insurance companies with finder.
What policy options does 365 Roadside Assistance offer?
365 Roadside Assistance offers six different plans to help you if your vehicle breaks down.
|Standard||Premium||Premium Plus||Trailer Plus||Motorcycles||Emergency (Immediate access to what's included in the standard plan)|
|Unlimited free call outs per year||Unlimited free call outs per year||Unlimited free call outs per year||Unlimited free call outs per year||Unlimited free call outs per year||Unlimited free call outs per year|
|Flat tyre service||Flat tyre service||Flat tyre service||Flat tyre service||Flat tyre service||Flat tyre service|
|Jump start service||Jump start service||Jump start service||Jump start service||Jump start service||Jump start service|
|Minor technical advice||Minor technical advice||Minor technical advice||Minor technical advice||Minor technical advice||Minor technical advice|
|Battery and parts supply||Battery and parts supply||Battery and parts supply||Battery and parts supply||Battery and parts supply||Battery and parts supply|
|Emergency fuel||Key replacement||Key replacement||Key replacement||Key replacement||Emergency fuel|
|Accident coordination and towing||Emergency fuel||Emergency fuel||Emergency fuel||Emergency fuel||Accident coordination and towing|
|20km free towing||Accident coordination and towing||Accident coordination and towing||Accident coordination and towing||Accident coordination and towing||20km free towing|
|50km free towing||50km free towing||50km free towing||50km free towing||20km free towing||50km free towing|
|100km free towing||250km free towing||100km free towing||50km free towing||One-year standard membership included|
|Accommodation assistance||Accommodation assistance||Repairer follow-up|
|Repairer follow-up||Repairer follow-up||Vehicle recovery assistance|
|Rental car assistance||Rental car assistance||Agistment|
|Alternate travel assistance||Alternate travel assistance||Trailer cover|
|Vehicle recovery assistance||Vehicle recovery assistance|
|Off-road recovery||Off-road recovery|
What benefits does 365 Roadside Assistance provide?
Some of the benefits you may be entitled to with a 365 Roadside Assistance Premium Plus policy include the following:
- Minor repairs. Wherever possible, 365 will fix all of the ordinary and minor causes of breakdown-related problems like flat tyres and flat batteries. If major parts are needed, the company will take your car to the nearest approved repairer.
- Key replacement, locksmith service or courier service. If you lose your key or get it locked inside your vehicle, 365 will arrange to have the spare key delivered to you or for a locksmith to come out. Keep in mind that you'll be responsible for any costs over $150. You also won't be covered for any loss or damage that occurs to your vehicle if it needs to be broken into to retrieve the keys.
- Parts and service locator. 365 will help you locate the closest and most convenient service station, repair workshop, dealership and more.
- Accommodation assistance. If your vehicle breaks down and you can't receive roadside assistance to get it going again, 365 will arrange hotel accommodation for you and up to 4 passengers, for a maximum of 3 nights and at a maximum cost of $120 per night.
- Rental car assistance. 365 will arrange and provide a rental car for you for a maximum of 4 days and at a maximum cost of $90 per day when your car needs to be repaired.
- Alternative travel assistance. When the vehicle can't be repaired and hotel accommodation or rental car is not available, 365 will provide alternative transport for a maximum cost of $100 per person.
- Vehicle recovery assistance. When your vehicle has been repaired after a breakdown, 365 can arrange for it to be delivered to your home.
What exclusions are there?
365 Roadside Assistance is subject to some of the following exclusions:
- Vehicles over 15 years old.
- Vehicles with a mileage of 200,000km or over (if your vehicle reaches this maximum distance during your membership, 365 will cover you until your membership period expires).
- Unregistered and/or un-roadworthy vehicles.
- Vehicles involved or connected to any form of motorsports.
- Stolen vehicles.
- Once 365 transfers your vehicle to a mechanic, the case is considered to be completed. If you or the mechanical repairer refers the car to another repairer or location, then any costs for transportation of the car is not part of the 365 roadside assistance cover.
For a full list of exclusions, always read the product disclosure statement (PDS).
Ask an Expert