Well Home Loans Balanced Fixed
Lock in a low fixed rate and access free online redraw and an optional offset account.
The Well Home Loans Balanced Fixed lets you lock in a low rate for either three or five years. Unlike most fixed rate home loans, it offers the option of a 100% offset account (with a $10 monthly fee).
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The Well Home Loans Balanced Fixed is available to both owner-occupiers and investors for purchase or refinance.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Well Home Loans Balanced Fixed?
- Loan amount and loan to value ratio. The Well Home Loans Balanced Fixed carries a minimum borrowing amount of $200,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $2,000,000. The maximum loan to value ratio is 90%, so you'll need at least a 20% deposit to qualify.
- Free redraw. The Well Home Loans Balanced Fixed is unique among fixed rate home loans in that it allows extra repayments and comes with a free redraw facility. This means if you've paid ahead on your home loan, you can access the funds. There's no fee for online redraws and no minimum redraw amount.
- Optional offset account. Another feature that sets this loan apart from other fixed rate offerings is its optional 100% offset account, which you can add for $10 a month.
- Not for construction. This loan is not available to fund the construction of a new home.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $250. The application fee for this loan is $250 for owner-occupiers and $499 for investors.
- Settlement fee: $0. This one-time fee covers the administrative costs associated with funding your home loan.
- Legal fee: $385. This fee covers the legal costs associated with settling your home loan.
How to apply
If you've compared your home loan options and think the Well Home Loans Balanced Fixed is the right product for your needs, click the green Go to site button. You'll be directed to the Well Home Loans website, where you'll be guided through your home loan application.