A sharp fixed rate for investors loan with a rapid online approval process.
Locking in a fixed rate gives you peace of mind because your rate won't rise for a while and your repayments won't change. The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan is an online home loan that you can apply and get approval for in just 22 minutes. You can choose a fixed rate term from one to five years and opt for principal and interest or interest-only repayments.
Optional offset account (with fee).
Customers can choose to add an offset account to this product for a $10 monthly fee.
|Product Name||Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||15 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||85%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Fast application process entirely online
- Very few fees
- $325 discharge fee
- A $10 fee applies if you add an offset account
Who is Tic:Toc?
Tic:Toc is an innovative online lender streamlining the home loan process. It's backed by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, so you can choose a Tic:Toc loan with confidence. Because it offers its loans online, Tic:Toc saves on overheads and can pass competitive deals on to you.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan is available for one to five years. The loan offers principal and interest or interest-only payments, and there are no application or settlement fees to worry about.
Tic:Toc is an entirely online lender and can verify your identity, income and expenditures electronically. It currently only lends money for properties in capital cities and major regional centres in all states and territories.
What are the features and benefits of the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). You can borrow up to 80% of the value of the property you’re buying, so you’ll need at least a 20% deposit.
- Flexible repayments. The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan allows monthly, fortnightly or weekly repayments, and payments can be set up via direct debit. You can also make up to $20,000 in extra repayments. This loan also allows for principal and interest repayments or interest-only repayments.
- Offset account option. For $10 a month, you can add an offset account to your home loan.
- Free redraw. The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan allows up to $20,000 in free redraws.
- No fees. The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan has no application fee, no settlement fee, no ongoing fees and no valuation fees.
- Fast approval and settlement. With the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan, you can have your application fully approved in as little as 22 minutes and get your home loan contract in as little as 30 minutes, depending on where you live.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Optional offset account fee: $10. If you want to add an offset account to the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan, there is a $10 monthly fee.
Who is Tic:Toc?
Tic:Toc is an Australian fintech startup with a new, digital-focused approach to high-speed home loan applications.
Tic:Toc’s loans are back by the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank, a more traditional lender.
How do I apply for the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan?
If you believe the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan could fit your investment needs, click the button below to be taken to the Tic:Toc website. You’ll be taken through the application process, which could see your home loan approved in as little as 22 minutes. You’ll need to provide a few details when applying for a loan.
- Personal information. You’ll need to provide valid ID, such as a driver’s licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Financial information. You’ll need to provide Tic:Toc with your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tic:Toc can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.
- Property information.
You’ll need to provide the address of the home you’re buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.
You can get quick approval for the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan, so you can start building your investment property portfolio today.