Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate Review
A sharp fixed rate for investors loan with a rapid online approval process.
Locking in a fixed rate gives you peace of mind because your rate won't rise for a while and your repayments won't change. The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan is an online home loan that could be for you. You can choose a fixed rate term from one to five years and opt for principal and interest or interest-only repayments.
Adam Smith was the home loans editor at Finder.
The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan is available for one to five years. The loan offers principal and interest or interest-only payments, and there are no application or settlement fees to worry about.
Tic:Toc is an entirely online lender and can verify your identity, income and expenditures electronically. It currently only lends money for properties in capital cities and major regional centres in all states and territories.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). You can borrow up to 80% of the value of the property you're buying, so you'll need at least a 20% deposit.
- Flexible repayments. The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan allows monthly, fortnightly or weekly repayments, and payments can be set up via direct debit. You can also make up to $20,000 in extra repayments. This loan also allows for principal and interest repayments or interest-only repayments.
- Offset account option. For $10 a month, you can add an offset account to your home loan.
- Free redraw. The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan allows up to $20,000 in free redraws.
- No fees. The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan has no application fee, no settlement fee, no ongoing fees and no valuation fees.
- Fast approval and settlement. With the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan, you can have your application fully approved quickly via a digitised online process.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Optional offset account fee: $10. If you want to add an offset account to the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan, there is a $10 monthly fee.
How to apply
If you believe the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan could fit your investment needs, click the button below to be taken to the Tic:Toc website. You'll be taken through the application process online. You'll need to provide a few details when applying for a loan.
- Personal information. You'll need to provide valid ID, such as a driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Financial information. You'll need to provide Tic:Toc with your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tic:Toc can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.
- Property information.
You'll need to provide the address of the home you're buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.
You can get quick approval for the Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate home loan, so you can start building your investment property portfolio today.