Borrow $500,000 or more with a competitive interest from 3.99% with State Custodians
With interest rates starting at 3.99% for loans with an LVR of under 80% and a range of extra features, this home loan could help you own your property faster. Features include a 100% offset account, unlimited extra repayments with a free redraw facility and also the availability of a line of credit option.
State Custodians no longer offers their Peak Performance Offset Home Loan for sale, this page is for informational purposes only.
Things to consider about the State Custodians Peak Performance Offset Home Loan
This loan can be used for owner occupiers, investors or business purposes however it cannot be used for construction of a new home.
You can borrow up to of the property's value however the interest rate increases for any loans where you borrow above of the property's value and you will then also be required to pay lenders mortgage insurance (LMI).
Features of the State Custodians Peak Performance Offset Home Loan
- Loan amount. This loan has a minimum loan size of and a maximum loan size of .
- Loan to Value Ratio. The maximum LVR available is however any borrowings with an LVR above will attract Lender's Mortgage Insurance (LMI) and higher interest rates.
- Repayments. You can have principal and interest repayments, or just interest-only repayments for a period of time. Payment frequencies also range from weekly, fortnightly and monthly. BPAY and salary crediting is also available.
- Split your loan. You can split your loan into up to six portions for free and this also allows you to have a portion on a fixed rate and a portion on a variable rate.
- Make additional repayments. You can make unlimited extra repayments onto your home loan to assist in paying it off sooner.
- Redraw facility. You have an unlimited number of free redraws, allowing you to withdraw additional repayments you've made, as long as each withdrawal is over $100 and is made online.
- Offset account. This home loan comes with a 100% offset account, so you can save on interest payments.
- Linked debit card. You have the option of linking a free debit MasterCard with free ATM transactions through the Westpac group ATM network.
- Branch access. You can deposit cheques at any Westpac branch.
- Portability. Available for a fee of excluding LMI, conditions apply.
- NRAS approved. This loan is available as part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme.
Fees you can avoid:
- Application fee: .
- Settlement fee: .
- Early exit fee: .
Fees you can't avoid:
- Annual fee: .
- Property valuation: per valuation.
- Title discharge fee: plus legal fee (charged by the funder).
How to find out more about the Peak Performance Offset Home Loan or apply
Find out more information about this loan when you can click the '' or '' buttons on this page. This will take you to the State Custodians' website. You can fill in your details on a contact form and a representative will be in touch.
You can also apply for instant pre-approval. You'll be asked how much you'd like to borrow, the location of the property you're interested in and which home loan you want to apply for. Please note that SMSF applications can not be done online and need to be done directly with State Custodians.
State Custodians recommends the following to help the success of your application
- You need to be in your job for at least 3-6 months depending on the loan you're applying for. If you've been in the same industry for two years, then being in your job for less than 3 months may be considered.
- If you have bad credit, a consultant from State Custodians is happy to discuss your situation and talk to you about your options
- If you are casually employed, you'll need to show that you've been with the same employer for at least 12 months and that you receive regular shifts.
How long does the process usually take?
Approval can take as little as a week depending on the following:
- How soon you can provide all the documentation
- How soon a valuer can have access to the property and assess the value
- You respond when more information is requested