NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage with Choice Package
Access a flexible line of credit and enjoy a discounted interest rate with the NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
The NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package is a line of credit loan, which means it allows borrowers to access funds using the equity in their property.
This loan has no application fees but does charge an annual fee of $395.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package?
- Maximum loan amount. The maximum credit limit you are allowed will be determined upon loan approval.
- Maximum LVR. You can borrow up to 80% of the value of the property you are buying. Keep in mind that borrowing more than 80% will come with LMI fees.
- Deposit your salary straight into your loan. You can deposit your salary and earnings into your account to reduce the amount of interest you will have to pay on the line of credit.
- Interest rate discount. Borrowers who take out an NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package can enjoy a 0.15% p.a. interest rate discount off the standard variable rate that applies to the FlexiPlus Mortgage Facility.
- Repayment flexibility. This package allows you to make unlimited extra deposits into your transaction account and unlimited extra repayments towards the money you borrow. No principal repayments are required unless you reach the limits of your facility while interest is charged monthly to the account you nominate.
- Make withdrawals at any time. Because this loan offers a line of credit, you can make withdrawals at any time up to the facility limit.
- Other discounts. Package customers can enjoy a discount on NAB Home Insurance and NAB Car Insurance, as well as a waived annual fee on an NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Credit Card.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Annual package fee: $395. You'll need to pay this charge every year in order to access the discounted interest rate and a range of other package benefits.
- Mortgage discharge fee: $350. This covers the administrative cost and preparation of documents required to discharge your loan.
How to apply
If you've compared the NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package with other home loans on the market and have decided it sounds perfect for you, click 'Go to Site' to be securely redirected to the NAB website. You can then fill out an online enquiry form to arrange a time to discuss your borrowing needs with an NAB representative.
You'll need to provide the following details:
- Your name
- Your email address and phone number
- Your postcode
- The type of loan you want to take out
- When you need the loan
- How much you wish to borrow
You can then arrange a time to discuss your needs with an NAB home loan specialist.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.34% p.a. and a 2.34% p.a. comparison rate.