Access a flexible line of credit and enjoy a discounted interest rate with the NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package
The NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage Facility combines a transaction account and a linked home loan account, providing a flexible line of credit that you can use for residential or investment purposes. While available in regular form, the NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage is also available in an NAB Choice Package, which adds a discounted interest rate to help you enjoy significant savings over the life of your loan.
Other features of the NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package include no application fees as well as discounts on other NAB products.
|Product Name||NAB Flexiplus Mortgage with Choice Package|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||5.94%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||40 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$395 p.a.|
- High maximum LVR of 95%
- Make withdrawals at any time
- Annual fee of $395
Things to consider about the NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package
The NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package is a line of credit loan, which means it allows borrowers to access funds using the equity in their property.
This loan has no application fees but does charge an annual fee of $395.
Features of the NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package
- Maximum loan amount. The maximum credit limit you are allowed will be determined upon loan approval.
- Maximum LVR. You can borrow up to 95% of the value of the property you are buying. Keep in mind that borrowing more than 80% will come with LMI fees.
- Deposit your salary straight into your loan. You can deposit your salary and earnings into your account to reduce the amount of interest you will have to pay on the line of credit.
- Interest rate discount. Borrowers who take out an NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package can enjoy a 0.15% p.a. interest rate discount off the standard variable rate that applies to the FlexiPlus Mortgage Facility.
- Repayment flexibility. This package allows you to make unlimited extra deposits into your transaction account and unlimited extra repayments towards the money you borrow. No principal repayments are required unless you reach the limits of your facility while interest is charged monthly to the account you nominate.
- Make withdrawals at any time. Because this loan offers a line of credit, you can make withdrawals at any time up to the facility limit.
- Other discounts. Package customers can enjoy a discount on NAB Home Insurance and NAB Car Insurance, as well as a waived annual fee on an NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Credit Card.
- Annual package fee: $395. You’ll need to pay this charge every year in order to access the discounted interest rate and a range of other package benefits.
- Mortgage discharge fee: $350. This covers the administrative cost and preparation of documents required to discharge your loan.
How to apply for the NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package
If you’ve compared the NAB FlexiPlus Choice Package with other home loans on the market and have decided it sounds perfect for you, click ‘Go to Site’ to be securely redirected to the NAB website. You can then fill out an online enquiry form to arrange a time to discuss your borrowing needs with an NAB representative.
You’ll need to provide the following details:
- Your name
- Your email address and phone number
- Your postcode
- The type of loan you want to take out
- When you need the loan
- How much you wish to borrow
You can then arrange a time to discuss your needs with an NAB home loan specialist.