This Mortgage Choice home loan offers a low rate and handy features that help you take charge of your mortgage.
The Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan is a low-rate home loan with no application or ongoing fees. It comes with a 100% offset account, and offers free redraws.
|Product Name||Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$383|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- 100% offset account
- Flexible repayment options
- Free redraw facility
- A $383 legal fee applies
- A $400 discharge fee applies
Who is Mortgage Choice?
In addition to being one of Australia's largest franchise mortgage brokerages, Mortgage Choice also offers its own range of financial products, funded by top Australian lenders. Mortgage Choice brokers are paid the same rate of commission regardless of which lender you choose, so you can pick a Mortgage Choice home loan with confidence.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan is available for the purchase or construction of your home. It's available to both owner-occupiers and investors, but be aware that different rates apply for investment home loans.
What are the feature and benefits of the Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan?
- Loan amount and loan-to-value ratio (LVR). This loan has a minimum borrowing amount of $150,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000.
- Repayment frequency and terms. The Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan offers monthly repayments. You can also make as many additional repayments as you like without penalty.
- 100% offset account and redraw facility. The Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan comes with a linked 100% offset account. This allows you to save on interest by offsetting the amount on which interest is charged by the funds in the account. It also offers a free redraw facility so you access any additional repayments you've made.
- Flexible options. The Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan offers you the ability to split your home loan into fixed and variable portions. The loan is also portable, so if you move houses the Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan can move with you.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Lender's legal fee: $383. This fee covers the legal and administrative costs involved with establishing your home loan.
- Discharge fee: $400. This fee is charged when you close out your home loan account either by refinancing or paying off your home loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you've compared your options and believe the Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan could suit your circumstances, click the button below to be taken to Mortgage Choice's website where you’ll be guided through the application process.