loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan
The Smart Booster Discount Home Loan from loans.com.au is a variable rate home loan offering a discounted interest rate that's one of the lowest in the market.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder covering home loans and property. He helps everyone understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine, Homely, and for multiple banks and lenders. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea. Richard has a Bachelor of Education, a Graduate Certificate in Communication and is currently studying a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
The loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan is only for owner-occupiers and has principal-and-interest repayments. The product offers discounted variable introductory rates. After the initial discount period this reverts to a higher rate.
The loan requires a 20% deposit. While it doesn't have an offset account it has a redraw facility and flexible repayment options.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan?
- Revert rates. After the initial discount rate period ends the loan reverts to a higher rate. The 1 year discount rate reverts to a rate of 2.48% and the 2 year discount rate reverts to 2.79%.
- Loan amount. The loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan has a minimum loan amount of $50,000 and a maximum loan amount of $1,000,000.
- Offset account. You can add an offset account to this loan but your interest rate will increase by 0.10%.
- Loan to value ratio (minimum deposit). The maximum insured loan to value ratio is 80%. This means you'll need a 20% deposit to get this loan.
- Extra repayments. This loan allows you to make extra repayments and has a redraw facility, which means you can withdraw some of your extra repayments to spend if needed.
- Other options. This loan is portable and has a loan split facility, allowing you to divide the loan into fixed and variable portions.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
This loan has few fees, with only one-off settlement and valuation fees.
- Settlement fee: $300. This one-off fee covers the cost of loan settlement.
- Valuation fee: $220 or at cost. This fee covers the lender's cost to have your property valued prior to settlement.
How to apply
If you want to apply for the loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan or get more information, simply click the green button and leave your details. A lending specialist from loans.com.au will get in touch with you and help you take the next step.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.