loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan
The Smart Booster Discount Home Loan from loans.com.au is a variable rate home loan offering a discounted interest rate that's one of the lowest in the market.
The loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan offers homebuyers a very low discounted rate for the first one to two years. After the introductory discount the rate reverts to a higher (though still competitive) variable rate. It's also a low-fee loan with basic features.
You can add an optional offset sub-account for an additional 0.10% on your interest rate.
Richard Whitten is an editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan is only for owner-occupiers and has principal-and-interest repayments. The product offers discounted variable introductory rates. After the initial discount period this reverts to a higher rate.
With this loan you can add an offset sub-account for an extra 0.10% on your interest rate.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan?
- Revert rates. After the initial discount rate period ends the loan reverts to a higher rate.
- Loan amount. The loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan has a minimum loan amount of $50,000 and a maximum loan amount of $1,000,000.
- Offset sub-account. You can add an offset sub-account to this loan but your interest rate will increase by 0.10%.
- Extra repayments. This loan allows you to make extra repayments and has a redraw facility, which means you can withdraw some of your extra repayments to spend if needed.
- Other options. This loan is portable and has a loan split facility, allowing you to divide the loan into fixed and variable portions.
How to apply
If you want to apply for the loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan or get more information, simply click the green button and leave your details. A lending specialist from loans.com.au will get in touch with you and help you take the next step.