If you want a loan with a competitive variable rate, flexible features and an offset account, the IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan could be just what you need.
The IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan combines a range of flexible borrowing features with a competitive interest rate. Designed to help you pay off your loan as soon as possible, this mortgage allows unlimited additional repayments without penalty and also features a 100% offset account to keep your interest payments to a minimum.
Alternatively, if you prefer the security of a fixed interest rate, IMB also offers a Fixed Rate Home Loan.
|Product Name||IMB Standard Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||No|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- $0 ongoing fees
- 100% offset account
- Loan repayment insurance available
- $445 application fee
- $323.74 settlement fee
Things to consider about the IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan.
The IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan is packed full of features to help you pay off your loan as quickly as possible. Available with IMB’s competitive standard variable rate – compare IMB’s rates with other lenders to see how it stacks up against the competition – the loan also comes with a 100% offset account. This account allows you to save money on the interest repayments you make towards the amount you borrow.
The IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan is available for amounts of $10,000 or more and has a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 95%. Additional repayments can be made at any time without resulting in extra fees or charges, and you can access the funds in those extra repayments through a free redraw facility. This facility can be accessed through either internet or mobile banking.
Features of the IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
- Minimum loan amount. The IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan is available for loans of $10,000 or more.
- Maximum LVR. This loan allows you to borrow up to 95% of the value of the property you are purchasing, you may be required to pay Lender's Mortgage Insurance (LMI) if you borrow more than 80% LVR.
- Maximum loan term. The IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan is available for a maximum term of 30 years.
- Repayment options. You can choose to make your repayments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule, whichever suits your budget.
- Additional repayments. You can make extra repayments towards your IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan at any time without incurring any extra fees.
- Redraw facility. You can access the additional repayments you make towards this loan through a free redraw facility available via internet and mobile banking.
- Offset account. The IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan comes with a 100% mortgage offset account so that you can keep the interest repayments on the amount you borrow to a minimum.
- Loan repayment insurance. For added security and confidence, loan repayment insurance is available with the IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan.
- Bridging finance. IMB also offers bridging finance to help you purchase your new home even if you are still waiting to sell your existing property.
Fees you can avoid
- Ongoing fees: $0. There are no ongoing fees for the maintenance of your loan accounts.
- Redraw fee: $0. There is no charge when you redraw extra repayments made into your loan online.
- Additional repayment fee: $0. There is no fee charged if you choose to pay additional funds into your loan above your regular repayment.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Application fee: $445. This standard fee covers the cost associated with preparing your loan documents.
- Settlement fee: $323.74. This charge includes legal and title insurance fees when setting up your home loan documents.
- Discharge fee: $50. This fee applies when you close any variable rate loan product with IMB.
How to apply for the IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan?
If you’re interested in the features and benefits of the IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan and would like to find out a little more about it, click the ‘Go to site’ link on this page. You’ll be securely redirected to the IMB website, where you can read about the full details of the loan and also begin the application process.
You must be an Australian permanent resident and at least 18 years of age in order to be eligible for this loan. You can complete a loan application online in about 20 minutes. During the application process you will need to provide:Your full, name, address and contact details
- Your full, name, address and contact details
- Proof of ID
- Evidence of your income from all sources
- Details of your employment history
- Information about any assets you own
- Information about your liabilities and ongoing financial commitments
- Details about the property you wish to purchase
The IMB Standard Variable Rate Home Loan offers a range of competitive features to suit a variety of borrowers. However, before you choose any loan, it’s essential that you compare a range of mortgages to get a better idea of which loan meets all your borrowing requirements.
Enquire about this home loan