Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Hunter United Fixed Home Loan is a competitive fixed rate mortgage. Here's what you need to know.
Hunter United's Fixed Home Loan lets you lock in a competitive interest rate for one, two or three years. This loan is available with a low deposit and allows for limited extra repayments.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder covering home loans and property. He helps everyone understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine, Homely, and for multiple banks and lenders. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea. Richard has a Bachelor of Education, a Graduate Certificate in Communication and is currently studying a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
The Hunter United Fixed Home Loan is for owner occupiers and investors. The loan has minimal fees.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Hunter United Fixed Home Loan?
- Loan amount. This loan has a minimum loan amount of $400,000.
- Loan to value ratio (minimum deposit). The maximum insured loan to value ratio on this loan is 90%. If your deposit is under 20% of your property's value you may need to pay lenders mortgage insurance.
- Loan purpose. This loan is available for owner occupiers and investors.
- Extra repayments. This loan allows you to make extra repayments to a limit of 3% of your original loan amount.
- More options. This loan does not have split or redraw facilities available.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Hunter United Fixed Home Loan only has a few fees to look out for.
- Application fee: $350. This one-off fee covers the cost of loan settlement.
- Discharge fee: $80. You pay this fee when you exit the loan, either by refinancing or by paying off the loan.
How to apply
If you are interested in the Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United or just want to learn more, click on the green button and leave your details. A lending specialist from Hunter United will get in touch and help you take the next step.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.