Homestar Star Blue SMSF home loan
You can borrow or refinance up to $2,000,000 with Homestar’s Star Blue SMSF loan which comes with a competitive interest rate.
This loan is for investors using their self-managed super fund to take out a home loan. It has options for both new borrowers and refinancers, making it a good all-round loan
Rebecca Pike is Finder's senior writer for money. She joined Finder after almost four years writing for business publications in the mortgage and finance industry, including three years as editor of Mortgage Professional Australia. She regularly appears as a money expert on programs like Sunrise and Today, as well as across radio and newspapers. She also holds an ASIC-recognised Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification.
Homestar’s Star Blue SMSF home loan has competitive interest rates for investors borrowing through their self-managed super fund. With solutions for both new borrowers and refinancers, Homestar is providing options for investors at all stages. Although there is no application fee, there are several other fees that borrowers should be aware of.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Homestar Star Blue SMSF loan?
- Loan purpose.The Homestar Star Blue SMSF loan is for investors.
- Offset account. You can choose to have an offset account linked to your SMSF home loan.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow up to 80% of your property's value, or 70% for refinances.
- Loan amount. For both new loans and refinances, you can borrow up to $2,000,000 , with a minimum loan size of $150,000.
- Extra repayments.This loan lets you make unlimited extra repayments.
How to apply
To apply for this home loan or learn more about it, click the green button and follow the steps to connect with Homestar and start an application.