The Homestar Refinance Owner Occupied Special Home Loan is a competitive variable rate loan that comes with low fees and an offset account.
The Homestar Refinance Owner Occupied Special is a principal and interest loan for owner occupiers. The loan comes with a highly competitive variable rate and limited fees, but doesn't skip out on great features like an offset account.
Discontinued productThis home loan has been discontinued and is no longer available. Compare more of Homestar's mortgages here.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Homestar Refinance Owner Occupied Special is available to owner-occupiers and is geared towards refinancers. The loan allows for flexible repayments and has a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80%. It is not available for investment or construction.
What are the features and benefits of the Homestar Refinance Owner Occupied Special?
- Loan amount. The loan has a minimum borrowing amount of and a maximum borrowing amount of $600,000, meaning it might not be suitable for borrowers with large mortgages.
- Minimum deposit, or loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The loan has a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 80%.
- Flexible repayments. The Homestar Refinance Owner Occupied Special allows borrowers to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments and doesn't penalise extra repayments.
- Portability. The Homestar Refinance Owner Occupied Special is portable, meaning that if you move home, your home loan can move with you, saving you from the need to refinance.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $440. This loan comes with a single application fee to cover the costs involved with establishing your home loan account.
- Discharge fee: $535. A discharge fee applies when you close your account.
- Switching fee: $150. A switching fee applies if you switch to another loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you've compared your options and wish to apply for the Homestar Refinance Owner Occupied Special just click the green "go to site" button and you'll be directed to Homestar's enquiry page. From there you can enter your details and begin the process of applying for a home loan.