Well Home Loans
This 100% family-owned lender offers a small selection of competitive mortgages entirely online, with options for home buyers, investors and low deposit borrowers.
Compare mortgage offers from Well Home Loans
Compare Well Home Loan products below and hit "load more" to see the full selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Well Home Loan’s website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Well Home Loans lender profile
- Well Home Loan is a completely family-owned, non-bank Australian lender. It has been in the mortgage business for 40 years and its service is completely online and independent. The company is based in Melbourne.
- Well Home Loans says that it aims to keep the home loan experience simple and easy to understand. As an entirely online company lending directly to borrowers it promises to pass on savings from lower operating costs by offering competitive rates.
Well Home Loans mortgage features
This lender has a small set of products but they still come with many useful features.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% on some Well Home Loans Balanced Variable.|
|Offset account||Most mortgages allow borrowers to add a 100% offset account for a $10 monthly fee.|
|Split rate||You are able to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Interest only||Well Home Loans mortgages are principal and interest only.|
|Redraw||Mortgages come with a redraw facility.|
|100% online||The lender doesn't have physical branches.|
How do I apply for a Well Home Loans mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on the comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to the Well Home Loans website. You can learn more about a specific mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Well Home Loans product will have its own unique qualifying criteria, however, there are some basics that will apply to all, which include the following.
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
During the application process for any home loans product from Well Home Loans you will also be asked to provide certain information so it can be handy to have them ready before you apply. You will need to provide the following documents:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount offer for Owner Occupiers (*now 3.09%, drops to 2.84% on 29 Oct), P&I $200K+
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Low variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers looking to switch. Refinancers only.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Available with a 10% deposit. Earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Points at settlement, monthly and every three years, plus extra bonus points for a limited time.