Well Home Loans
This 100% family-owned lender offers a small selection of competitive mortgages entirely online, with options for home buyers, investors and low deposit borrowers.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Well Home Loan lowest rates for…
- Home buyers. The Well Home Loans Balanced Variable - LVR 80% Special Offer (Owner occupier, P&I) has an interest rate of 2.17% p.a. and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Well Home Loans Balanced Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year (Investor, P&I) has an interest rate of 2.44% p.a. and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare mortgage offers from Well Home Loans
Compare Well Home Loan products below and hit "load more" to see the full selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Well Home Loan’s website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Well Home Loans lender profile
- Well Home Loan is a completely family-owned, non-bank Australian lender. It has been in the mortgage business for 40 years and its service is completely online and independent. The company is based in Melbourne.
- Well Home Loans says that it aims to keep the home loan experience simple and easy to understand. As an entirely online company lending directly to borrowers it promises to pass on savings from lower operating costs by offering competitive rates.
Well Home Loans mortgage features
This lender has a small set of products but they still come with many useful features.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% on some Well Home Loans Balanced Variable.|
|Offset account||Most mortgages allow borrowers to add a 100% offset account for a $10 monthly fee.|
|Split rate||You are able to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Interest only||Well Home Loans mortgages are principal and interest only.|
|Redraw||Mortgages come with a redraw facility.|
|100% online||The lender doesn't have physical branches.|
How do I apply for a Well Home Loans mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on the comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to the Well Home Loans website. You can learn more about a specific mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Well Home Loans product will have its own unique qualifying criteria, however, there are some basics that will apply to all, which include the following.
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
During the application process for any home loans product from Well Home Loans you will also be asked to provide certain information so it can be handy to have them ready before you apply. You will need to provide the following documents:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Well Home Loans Balanced Variable
If you're looking for a low rate mortgage with options for investors and home buyers, check out the Well Home Loans Balanced Variable home loan.
Well Home Loans Balanced Fixed
The Well Home Loans Balance Fixed is a competitive fixed rate mortgage with options for investors and home buyers.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.