Compare Mortgage Choice home loan rates for June 2019.
Competitive Mortgage Choice rates for...
- Basic home buyer loan. The Mortgage Choice Basic Variable Rate - OO LVR <= 70% ($150k +) P&I Only has a 3.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
- Home buyer loan with offset The Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan - OO LVR <=70% ($150k+) P&I Only has a 3.71% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
Compare Mortgage Choice home loans
Compare Mortgage Choice home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Mortgage Choice lender profile
- Since it was established in 1992, Mortgage Choice has written home loans for more than 360,000 Australian customers.
- Mortgage Choice is a broker with a nationwide network of mortgage brokers and loans from 28 leading lenders across the country. They also offer their own competitive products.
Mortgage Choice mortgage features
Mortgage Choice has a range of home loans to compare.
|Deposit size||Most Mortgage Choice loans require a 20% deposit, but some of its most competitive rates require a 30% deposit.|
|Offset account||Some Mortgage Choice mortgages come with a 100% offset account, such as the Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan.|
|Redraw facility||The Mortgage Choice Plus Home Loan and the Basic Variable Rate Home Loan come with a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for an Mortgage Choice mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Mortgage Choice mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Mortgage Choice lending specialist.
Each Mortgage Choice product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Mortgage Choice you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).