homeloanHQ home loans
Compare home loan offers from homeloanHQ.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare homeloanHQ home loans
Compare homeloanHQ home loan products below.
homeloanHQ lender profile
- homeloanHQ is an Australian-owned non-bank lender founded in 1985.
- homeloanHQ has a small set of loans, with offers for investors and home buyers.
- homeloanHQ offers mortgages and nothing else. The company says it has issued over 140,000 home loans throughout its history.
How do I apply for a homeloanHQ mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from homeloanHQ, please contact the lender directly.
Each homeloanHQ product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with homeloanHQ you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert