Want a great rate and straightforward home loan application process?
homeloanHQ is an online lender that follows the principles of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act to ensure that you're issued with a loan that is suitable to your needs.
The group has been providing home loans since 1985 and is an independent operation with their own Credit Licence.
Operating in Australia, the group have thousands of satisfied customers and offers some of the most competitive home loans and refinancing deals in the market. With a single processing centre, the group operates during eastern standard time.
Compare homeloanHQ home loans
Home loans offered by homeloanHQ
A no frills home loan with one of the best rates in the market, plus you may be eligible for a loyalty bonus after five years. With no ongoing fees, you can just focus on making your repayments with this loan.
Rate Lock Loan
You'll be able to fix 50% of your home loan while maintaining a variable rate for the other portion. Interest-only repayments are available with a redraw facility.
Mortgage Bonus Loan
Enjoy features such as extra repayment options, redraw facilities and interest-only repayments in exchange for an annual fee.
What are the pros and cons of a homeloanHQ home loan?
- Live chat service. homeloansHQ can provide an instant response if you chat to them within business hours.
- Competitive rates. Due to the nature of the online lending industry, homeloanHQ is able to offer more competitive rates compared to the big banks.
- Rate lock with cash back. You can take advantage of a cash back of $600 upon settlement. Limited time only.
- Online lender. Depending on how tech-savvy you are, an online lender may not be suitable if you prefer face-to-face communication.
- No offset account available on loans. homeloanHQ doesn't yet offer an 100% offset account with their home loans.
How do I apply for homeloanHQ product?
If you would like to apply for or find out more information about homeloanHQ's range of products, please click on the secure links provided on this page to be taken to their website.
There are three ways you can apply
- Download the application form
- Retrieve homeloanHQ's phone number to speak to them
- Fill in the form provided for pre-approval
Information you'll need to provide for pre-approval
- Name, contact details, address and email address
- Required loan amount, estimates of household expenses and income, and loan purpose
What the application form involves
You'll need to state your loan purpose and total loan amount required.
You can apply as a company and/or trust, or as a personal application.
- Employer information - status, name, address, income.
- Solicitor and accountant details - name and contact details of your legal and financial professionals will need to be supplied.
- Reference - name, phone number and relationship to applicant.
- Financial position - statement of assets and liabilities.
- Property - details of property to be used as security including price and zoning.
- Credit history - you've never been declared bankrupt and have had no judgements entered in court against you.