Economy Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Economy Home Loans.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
On this page you can find information about Economy Home Loans and its mortgage products.
Compare Economy home loans
Compare Economy home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Economy lender profile
- Economy Home Loans is a small lender offering mortgages for home buyers and investors. The lender is part of the Loan Market Group, one of the largest family-owned loan brokers operating in Australia.
- Australian residents of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and Tasmania are all eligible to borrow from Economy.
- Economy has mobile lenders who will come to you and help you get a home loan.
How do I apply for a Economy mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Economy, please contact the lender directly.
Each Economy Home Loans product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Economy you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
How to start a small business from home
6 tips to start a successful home based business.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Planning your retirement? Here are 4 things you need to know about reverse mortgages
SPONSORED: A reverse mortgage could let you use some of your home equity to fund your retirement costs. Here's what you need to know.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Defence Bank Foundation Credit Card
This card gives you a way to support a program that matches rescue dogs with veterans in need and enjoy a low interest rate on all your spending.
Online divorce application
What you'll need to know before you submit your online divorce application.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Home run: Mortgage approvals soar to pre-COVID-19 levels
Finder research shows not even coronavirus can dampen Australia’s love affair with property.
Free Loan Agreement Templates (Australia)
Learn how to write a loan agreement and find out where you can get free legal templates.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert