We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Economy Home Loans and its mortgage products.
Compare Economy home loans
Compare Economy home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Economy lender profile
- Economy Home Loans is a small lender offering mortgages for home buyers and investors. The lender is part of the Loan Market Group, one of the largest family-owned loan brokers operating in Australia.
- Australian residents of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and Tasmania are all eligible to borrow from Economy.
- Economy has mobile lenders who will come to you and help you get a home loan.
How do I apply for a Economy mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Economy, please contact the lender directly.
Each Economy Home Loans product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Economy you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
First Home Buyer’s e-Course Module 1
First home buyers, kick off your journey to home ownership! To take your first step, it starts with you: what is your situation right now?
BankSA Vertigo – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo card offers $300 cashback, a waived first-year annual fee and a low ongoing purchase interest rate.
Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
Australian Unity Variable Health Wealth Happiness Package
A review of Australian Unity’s Variable Home Loan Health Wealth Happiness Package. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
AFCA approves $240m in refunds and penalties: Could you be due compensation?
New data reveals AFCA received a whopping 70,000 complaints in the last year generating millions of dollars worth of refunds to Aussies.
Boost your 2021 tax return: Top tips for a bigger refund
It's tax time! Finder's money writers share their tips to claim deductions on everything from your home office, car and insurance to your mortgage.
RBA survey: 68% of experts say NSW property prices will peak this year
The non-stop rise in house prices may hit an apex this year.
Nano Digital Home Loans variable loan
A review of Nano’s variable home loan. Learn more about this mortgage.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert