Economy Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Economy Home Loans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Economy Home Loans and its mortgage products.
Compare Economy home loans
Compare Economy home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Economy lender profile
- Economy Home Loans is a small lender offering mortgages for home buyers and investors. The lender is part of the Loan Market Group, one of the largest family-owned loan brokers operating in Australia.
- Australian residents of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and Tasmania are all eligible to borrow from Economy.
- Economy has mobile lenders who will come to you and help you get a home loan.
How do I apply for a Economy mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Economy, please contact the lender directly.
Each Economy Home Loans product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Economy you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame, according to new research from Finder. In this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™, 39 experts and economists weighed in on future cash rate moves and other issues related to the state of the Australian economy.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
First home buyer skips Sydney property for half-price regional home
With frenzied auctions and properties selling fast, first home buyers have to be proactive and resourceful to get on the property ladder.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
Stamp duty in Queensland
Everything you need to know about stamp duty in Queensland and how it’s calculated.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert