Economy Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Economy Home Loans.
On this page you can find information about Economy Home Loans and its mortgage products.
Compare Economy home loans
Compare Economy home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Economy lender profile
- Economy Home Loans is a small lender offering mortgages for home buyers and investors. The lender is part of the Loan Market Group, one of the largest family-owned loan brokers operating in Australia.
- Australian residents of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and Tasmania are all eligible to borrow from Economy.
- Economy has mobile lenders who will come to you and help you get a home loan.
How do I apply for a Economy mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Economy, please contact the lender directly.
Each Economy Home Loans product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Economy you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert