Exclusive Mobile Plan - 50GB for $10/month
amaysim promo codes
Save up to $30 on your first recharge with amaysim’s promotional deals.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
amaysim is well known for running frequent discounts and deals on its range of prepaid plans.
Here's how you claim them:
- Decide which plan you want.
- Locate the deal below.
- Click the "Go to site" button to secure the deal on amaysim's site – the deal will apply automatically, there's no promo codes to worry about.
Where can I find the best mobile discounts?
To find the best deals available, it's a good idea to shop around by browsing through as many plans and providers as you can.
To make this less of a chore, we've collected hundreds of plans from dozens of providers in our Mobile Plan Finder™, and marked all the current deals in green to help them stand out.
You can also sort plans by data, network provider, price and more to find the right one for you.
How can I get a cheaper mobile plan?
There are a few factors that determine the price of a mobile plan. To get a cheaper plan, think about the following:
- Get less data if you don't actually need it. Check out your monthly data usage and see if you're paying for more than you need. The smaller your data allowance, the less you'll have to pay for it.
- Deals are great, but check the original inclusions. Promotions can be welcome, but look beyond them. In 3 or 6 months, will you be happy paying full price for the same or less data?
- Big brands mean big price tags. Consider the little guys. You can get cheaper deals from the smaller mobile providers without sacrificing much. In fact, plans that run on the Optus 4G and Vodafone 4G network share the same coverage as Optus and Vodafone.
- Are you really going to use those bonus features? If you're after a particular feature like rollover or data-free streaming, it can be worth chasing a plan that offers it. But if you don't need such perks, you're better off ditching them in favour of something cheaper.
Are there better discounts than amaysim?
There could be, depending on how much data you're after.
amaysim has some pretty aggressive deals on both plan prices and data, but they often only last for a month or so.
While most providers might not offer such big discounts, they could last for a longer period of time.
We recommend comparing your options to make sure you've find the right deal for your circumstances.
Are temporary discounts worth it?
Yes, if you remember that they're temporary.
Providers like amaysim usually have 2 kinds of mobile deals:
- Temporary discounts on the monthly price of a plan, usually for 1–3 recharges
- Bonus data for the first 3 recharges
Often, amaysim will combine these deals, making some plans look very appealing. But be sure you're happy to continue paying full price after the promotion expires or prepare to switch.
How do I get access to my amaysim promo code?
These days, amaysim doesn't require you to enter a code. All you have to do is:
- Determine what plan and deal you want
- Click the green "Go to site" button, which will transfer you to amaysim's site
- Deals attached to that plan will be applied automatically to your purchase
amaysim's site will also have the full terms and conditions of its promotions, so you can double-check what you're signing up for.
Should I watch out for anything with amaysim?
Apart from the temporary nature of its deals, there's not too much to watch out for with amaysim.
Just be aware that different parts of the deal can have different expiries. For example, the price cut might only apply to the first recharge, while the bonus data could last for the first 3 recharges.
More guides on Finder
9 ways to save $2,800+ on your bills
An investment of a few hours could save you thousands of dollars – here's how to bring down your household bills.
TPG now selling 5G home wireless plans: Is it better than the NBN?
With the first month for free from TPG, now might be the time to ditch the NBN.
FREE: Get an unlimited data mobile plan for $0
This October deal is hard to look past.
Telstra’s 1-day sale: $500 off S21 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro
Telstra Day discounts are back from now until midnight.
5 mobile plans that are great for life after lockdown
Get enough data on your mobile plan so you're not struggling to upload your Instagram stories while you're out and about.
Vodafone S21 sale: Skip the iPhone 13 and get $500 off Samsung instead
Now's your chance to get any of the S21 phone models for $500 less than their original price.
Apple iPhone 13 Mini review: An impressive device, except for the battery
The iPhone 13 Mini packs a lot of power. But fantastic performance and camera capabilities don't quite make up for the weak battery.
How does amaysim’s new $10 mobile plan stack up? (Spoiler: really well)
amaysim is right on trend for offering a good amount of data for cheap.
amaysim 50GB Finder exclusive plan
Get 50GB for just $10 on your first 3 recharges with our Finder exclusive amaysim deal. You won't find this plan anywhere else.
amaysim unlimited data banking: How does its new rollover offer compare?
amaysim's mobile plans now come with unlimited data banking, making it the first provider on the Optus network to do so.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Exclusive to Finder, this amaysim deal give big data at small prices.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert