Save on calls, data and text while travelling using Woolworths Global Roaming Promo Codes for SIM and credit packages.
Woolworths Mobile offers voice, text and data roaming in over 180 countries. If you're planning a trip that includes multiple countries, a global SIM can be much cheaper than roaming with your existing mobile number, or buying a new SIM in each location.
To take advantage of Woolworths Mobile's Global Roaming packages, you need to have a relatively new (less than 5 years old) unlocked phone.
Woolworths Global Roaming promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2018
How do I purchase a Woolworths Global SIM card?
Here is how to purchase the Woolworths SIM card:
- Browse through the above deals from Woolworths Mobile and select one that you want to use.
- Click on the deal button, and you will be redirected to the Woolworths Global Roaming website.
- Go to the "Buy a SIM" tab on the navigation bar at the top of the Woolworths homepage.
- Browse through the various items on offer. To learn more about a particular product, click on "More info" below it.
5. Click on "Add to Cart" next to a product to add it to your shopping cart.
6. Enter your payment details and confirm your order.
Pros and cons of Woolworths Global Roaming
- Save money. Woolworths Mobile enables you to save on roaming charges while travelling to overseas locations.
- International roaming bundles. Woolworths offers you data, text and data, and call bundles for specific destinations. These bundles allow you to tailor your call and data needs based on where you're travelling, rather than paying for all destinations outright.
- Adding local numbers. The Woolworths mobile global roaming SIM allows you to add local numbers to your SIM so that friends and family members back home can call you at local rates while you are overseas.
- Network performance varies. You won't be able to choose which network you use when overseas.
- No 4G support. Woolworths Mobile doesn't support global 4G networks currently, so you'll have to make do with 3G coverage and speeds when travelling.
Does Woolworths Global Roaming credit expire?
Yes. By default, Global Roaming credit from Woolworths Mobile will expire 365 days after purchase, but this can be extended for another 365 days by topping up online. Purchasing top-up cards from a retail store or adding on a country-specific bundle will not extend your credit expiry, however.
Woolworths Mobile's Global Roaming bundles, meanwhile, operate on different expiry periods, with most lasting just 30 days.
How much does it cost to order a Woolworths Mobile SIM?
Items purchased at the Woolworths Global Roaming online store are delivered to buyers via Express Post, and deliveries are usually made within five business days of the order. Customers can pay for their purchase using their Visa or MasterCard credit card, and they can also use Paypal.
Deliveries within Australia cost $7 via standard courier. The Australian Express courier service delivers items within 2 business days, although it costs $12. Deliveries to Europe, UK and New Zealand take about 2-5 business days and are charged a standard freight fee of $15. Deliveries to the rest of the world cost $35 and take 5 business days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Woolworths Global Roaming
Unused Woolworths SIM cards may be returned in their original card holders. Woolworths will charge an administrative fee of 25% on the SIM and credit order amount. If you encounter operational problems with your Woolworths SIM, you should notify the company in writing and explain the problems you encountered.
Should the company determine that the problem was caused by a faulty SIM card, you will get a full refund on your SIM and credit order. Problems relating to phone type or other issues not related to the SIM performance directly will only warrant a refund on the unused credit and not the SIM. The refund will be processed within 10 working days.