Woolworths Global Roaming Offers and Promotional Codes
Save on calls, data and text while travelling using Woolworths Global Roaming Promo Codes for SIM and credit packages.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Woolworths Mobile offers voice, text and data roaming in over 180 countries. If you're planning a trip that includes multiple countries, a global SIM can be much cheaper than roaming with your existing mobile number, or buying a new SIM in each location.
To take advantage of Woolworths Mobile's Global Roaming packages, you need to have a relatively new (less than 5 years old) unlocked phone.
Woolworths Global Roaming promo codes and discount vouchers for April 2021
How do I purchase a Woolworths Global SIM card?
Here is how to purchase the Woolworths SIM card:
- Browse through the above deals from Woolworths Mobile and select one that you want to use.
- Click on the deal button, and you will be redirected to the Woolworths Global Roaming website.
- Go to the "Buy a SIM" tab on the navigation bar at the top of the Woolworths homepage.
- Browse through the various items on offer. To learn more about a particular product, click on "More info" below it.
5. Click on "Add to Cart" next to a product to add it to your shopping cart.
6. Enter your payment details and confirm your order.
Pros and cons of Woolworths Global Roaming
- Save money. Woolworths Mobile enables you to save on roaming charges while travelling to overseas locations.
- International roaming bundles. Woolworths Mobile offers text, call and data bundles for specific destinations. These bundles allow you to tailor your call and data needs based on where you're travelling, rather than paying for all destinations outright.
- Adding local numbers. The Woolworths mobile global roaming SIM allows you to add local numbers to your SIM so that friends and family members back home can call you at local rates while you are overseas.
- Network performance varies. You won't be able to choose which network you use when overseas.
Does Woolworths Global Roaming credit expire?
Yes. By default, Global Roaming credit from Woolworths Mobile will expire 180 days after purchase, but this can be extended for another 180 days by topping up online. Purchasing top-up cards from a retail store or adding on a country-specific bundle will not extend your credit expiry, however.
Woolworths Mobile's Global Roaming bundles, meanwhile, operate on different expiry periods, with most lasting just 30 days.
How much does it cost to order a Woolworths Mobile SIM?
Items purchased at the Woolworths Global Roaming online store are delivered to buyers via Express Post, and deliveries are usually made within five business days of the order. Customers can pay for their purchase using their Visa or MasterCard credit card, and they can also use Paypal.
Deliveries within Australia cost $7 via standard courier. The Australian Express courier service delivers items within 2 business days, although it costs $12. Deliveries to Europe, UK and New Zealand take about 2-5 business days and are charged a standard freight fee of $15. Deliveries to the rest of the world cost $35 and take 5 business days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Woolworths Global Roaming
Unused Woolworths SIM cards may be returned in their original card holders. Woolworths will charge an administrative fee of 25% on the SIM and credit order amount. If you encounter operational problems with your Woolworths SIM, you should notify the company in writing and explain the problems you encountered.
Should the company determine that the problem was caused by a faulty SIM card, you will get a full refund on your SIM and credit order. Problems relating to phone type or other issues not related to the SIM performance directly will only warrant a refund on the unused credit and not the SIM. The refund will be processed within 10 working days.
More guides on Finder
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Kiama hotels | Where to stay in the coastal town south of Sydney
Compare Kiama hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Blue Mountains hotels | Where to stay in NSW’s world heritage area
Compare Blue Mountains hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card
Available to Woolworths Group employees and family, this low-cost card comes with simple features and mobile payment options.
BankSA Vertigo Platinum – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo Platinum card offers a $300 cashback a low ongoing purchase rate and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
Nelson Bay hotels | Where to stay in Port Stephens’ largest town
Compare Nelson Bay hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Citi Rewards Card – Balance Transfer Offer
Take advantage of a 0% balance transfer offer for 30 months and a discounted annual fee for the first year with this Citi Rewards credit card offer.
Hervey Bay hotels | Where to stay on the Fraser Coast
Compare Hervey Bay hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Who’s the provider offering 200GB for under $30/month?
Grab a new mobile plan with 200GB of data for just $28/month with our Finder exclusive deal.
3 reasons why you should connect your bank account to the Finder app
What you can do when you connect your bank account to the Finder app.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert