The Westpac Premier Advantage Package offers you discounts and waived fees when you package your variable rate home loan together with other financial products
If you opt to include a Premier Advantage Package as part of your home loan, the additional discounts available can save you money on interest and fees.
You can take advantage of a discounted interest rate, as well as waived credit card annual fees and discounted insurance products.
Special refinancing offer
Westpac is currently offering a $1,250 rebate for borrowers who refinance to a Westpac Premier Advantage Package home loan. The offer does not apply for borrowers who refinance from St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or RAMS, and an annual package fee of $395 applies. The minimum loan amount for the offer is $150,000.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
|Product Name||Westpac Premier Advantage Package Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$395 p.a.|
- No application fee for any loan packaged with the Premier Advantage Package
- Redraw facility and 100% offset account available.
- Low Doc option available.
- There is a $395 annual package fee.
Westpac Variable Rate Home Loan products
- Rocket Repay Home Loan
- Westpac’s Rocket Repay Home Loan is a variable rate home loan that can be linked to a 100% offset account.
- Rocket Investment Home Loan
- The Rocket Repay Home Loan has a matching product that can be used for investment purposes, known as the Rocket Investment Loan. Either loan can also be used to purchase an established property, refinance an existing mortgage, purchase vacant land or even for the construction of a new home.
- Equity Access Home Loan
- You can also opt for a line of credit loan by packaging the Westpac Equity Access Loan with the Premier Advantage Package. This allows you to access the equity you have built in your home whilst also letting you take advantage of the discounts associated with the Premier Advantage Package.
- Low Doc
- Westpac also offers their Rocket Repay Home Loan as a low doc option for self-employed borrowers. This means you aren’t required to provide the typical financial documentation to get your home loan assessed. Instead, you will need to provide your ABN and your last 12 months’ worth of Business Activity Statements (BAS).
Combine your home loan with the Premier Advantage Package
In exchange for an annual fee of $395, the Westpac Variable Rate Premier Advantage Package can package your home loan, a transaction account, a 100% offset account and a credit card. The annual package fee means your monthly account fees on each of those accounts and the credit card are waived.
You’ll receive discounts off the standard interest rate for your home loan as well as discounts off personal loans, margin loans and insurance products. If you have money in a savings account, you can also take advantage of bonus interest rates.
Features of the Westpac Variable Premier Advantage Package Home Loan
- 100% offset account. An offset account is a transaction account linked with your home loan. The funds in your transaction account offset the amount you're charged in interest.
- Flexible repayment options. Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly, and can be principal and interest or interest-only. Additional repayments can be made at any time without penalty.
- Redraw Facility. If you need those extra funds you have put into your loan back again for any reason you can simply redraw them from your home loan whenever you want to. This can be done using Telephone Banking or online via Internet Banking.
- Discounts. The Premier Advantage Package offers savings on home loan interest rates and fees, as well as on credit card annual fees. You will also receive discounts for insurance and other financial products you choose to package with your loan.
- Loan Establishment Fee: This is usually a $600 fee, but you do not pay it as an Advantage Package customer.
- Annual Credit Card Fee: You don’t have to pay this if you include your Westpac credit card as part of the package.
- Loan Switching Fee: If you wish to switch your home loan from variable over to a fixed rate you don’t have to pay the $300 switching fee.
- Annual Package Fee: The $395 annual package fee can’t be avoided; however, it does replace other fees that would usually come with these loans.
Find out what your repayments will be in a few seconds
How to apply for this loan
Step 1: Click "Enquire" for a secure transfer
- Simply Click: "Go to site" below - You will securely be redirected to the Westpac website where you can "Make an Enquiry"
Step 2: Fill in the enquiry form
Fill in the fields that are relevant to you - here you can:
- Make a general enquiry
- Get help for starting the application process
- Enquire about refinancing an existing loan
- Submit a more specific question
- Ask for and set a preferred callback time slot
Note: If you are an existing Westpac customer you have the option to provide your 8 digit customer ID to assist Westpac with your enquiry.
Step 3: After your submission a Westpac representative will contact you back
If you provide an email address you will receive a confirmation email shortly after you've successfully submitted your enquiry form. Within one business day, a Westpac representative will contact you back. You can also check the status of your application online at any time.
Enquire about this home loan