Westpac Fixed Option Premier Advantage Package
Get a discount off your interest rate whilst enjoying the comfort of it being locked in
Fixed rate home loans can be an option for people who want the certainty of knowing what the repayments are going to be. With this loan you get to package a fixed rate with other financial products.
Richard Whitten is an editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The Westpac Fixed Option Premier Advantage Package is available to owner-occupied borrowers and investors. This loan has options for borrowers with low deposits.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Westpac Fixed Option Rate Premier Advantage Package Home Loan?
- Package discounts: With this package you receive discounts on your home loan as well as other Westpac banking products. Benefits include no annual fee on your credit card, no monthly service fee on your Westpac Choice account, plus discounts off interest rates for loans, other fee waivers and discounts on insurance products.
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR): You can borrow up to 95% LVR if you pay lender's mortgage insurance (LMI). To avoid LMI you will just need to keep your loan amount below 80% LVR.
- Flexible Repayments: You choose to make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Your repayments can be principal and interest or you can opt for interest only for a period of up to 15 years, conditions apply. You can also make extra repayments up to $30,000 in the loan term without penalty.
- Redraw: You can redraw any extra payments you make without having to wait for it to revert to a variable rate.
- Rate lock. Your fixed interest rate can still change up until the date your loan settles. You can pay a fee of 0.10% of the fixed loan amount and lock in the rate for up to 90 days from date of application.
How to apply
To find out more about this loan, or to apply, click the 'Go to site' button below. This will take you to the Westpac website where you can arrange a callback or start an application. To arrange a callback, you'll need to enter your contact details.