Get a competitive fixed rate home loan without having to wait weeks for approval.
The Live-in Fixed Rate home loan is offered by Tic:Toc, an online lender with a fast digital application process. This loan is for owner-occupiers, comes with very few fees and has terms of one, two, three, four or five years.
Optional offset account (with fee).
Customers can choose to add an offset account to this product for a $10 monthly fee.
|Product Name||Tic:Toc Live-in Loan Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||15 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Redraw facility
- Limited fees
- A $325 discharge fee applies
- Optional offset account incurs a $10 monthly fee
Who is Tic:Toc?Tic:Toc is an innovative online lender streamlining the home loan process. It's backed by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, so you can choose a Tic:Toc loan with confidence. Because it offers its loans online, Tic:Toc saves on overheads and can pass competitive deals on to you.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate loan is currently available for borrowers in capital cities and regional centres in all states and territories.
A key difference between Tic:Toc and other lenders is the application process. Borrowers can only apply online and Tic:Toc assesses your application as you enter your details. The application process than can take minutes instead of weeks. Tic:Toc has the backing of the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank.
What are the features and benefits of Tic:Toc’s Live-in Fixed Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate home loan requires at least a 20% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 80% of a property’s value.
- Free redraws. The Live-in Fixed Rate home loan allows for unlimited free redraws.
- Offset account. Tic:Toc will provide an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
- Repayment frequency. Borrowers can make monthly, weekly or fortnightly payments and unlimited additional repayments.
- Limited fees. The Live-in Fixed Rate loan has no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees and Tic:Toc offers free valuations. There is only a monthly fee if you choose an offset account.
- Fast application. The entire Tic:Toc application process is online. If you have all the necessary details to hand you can get approval for the Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate home loan in 22 minutes.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Offset account fee (optional): $10. The only fee charged by Tic:Toc is the $10 monthly fee for the offset account.
Who is Tic:Toc?
Tic:Toc is an Australian fintech startup with a new, digital-focused approach to high-speed home loan applications.
Tic:Toc’s loans are back by the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank, a more traditional lender.
How do I apply for this loan?
Interested in this loan? Simply click the green button below to visit Tic:Toc’s website, where you can begin your application. Tic:Toc claims they can approve lenders faster than traditional lenders, but you’ll need some documentation to make this happen.
- Personal information. You need valid ID, such as a driver’s licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Property information. You’ll need to provide the address of the home you’re buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.
- Financial information. Tic:Toc needs information about your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tic:Toc can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.