Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate Home Loan
Get the stability of fixed home loan repayments without sacrificing a competitive interest rate, plus fast online approval.
Protect yourself from interest rate rises with the Live-in Fixed Rate home loan from Tic:Toc, an online lender with a fast digital application process. This loan is for owner-occupiers, comes with very few fees and has terms of one, two, three, four or five years.
Richard Whitten is an editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate loan is currently available for borrowers in capital cities and regional centres in all states and territories.
A key difference between Tic:Toc and other lenders is the application process. Borrowers can only apply online and Tic:Toc assesses your application as you enter your details. The application process than can take minutes instead of weeks. Tic:Toc has the backing of the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of Tic:Toc's Live-in Fixed Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate home loan requires at least a 10% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 90% of a property's value.
- Free redraws. The Live-in Fixed Rate home loan allows for unlimited free redraws.
- Offset account. Tic:Toc will provide an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
- Repayment frequency. Borrowers can make monthly, weekly or fortnightly payments and unlimited additional repayments.
- Limited fees. The Live-in Fixed Rate loan has no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees and Tic:Toc offers free valuations. There is only a monthly fee if you choose an offset account.
- Fast application. The entire Tic:Toc application process is online. The lender can process your application quickly if you have all the necessary details to hand.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Offset account fee (optional): $10. The only fee charged by Tic:Toc is the $10 monthly fee for the offset account.
How to apply
Interested in this loan? Simply click the green button below to visit Tic:Toc's website, where you can begin your application. Tic:Toc claims they can approve lenders faster than traditional lenders, but you'll need some documentation to make this happen.
- Personal information. You need valid ID, such as a driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Property information. You'll need to provide the address of the home you're buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.
- Financial information. Tic:Toc needs information about your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tic:Toc can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.