Get the stability of fixed home loan repayments without sacrificing a competitive interest rate, plus instant online approval.
Protect yourself from interest rate rises with the Live-in Fixed Rate home loan from Tic:Toc, an online lender with a fast digital application process. This loan is for owner-occupiers, comes with very few fees and has terms of one, two, three, four or five years.
$1,000 cashback offer
If you apply for a Tic:Toc home loan by 5 April 2019 and get approved by 31 May 2019 you can get a $1,000 cashback on your loan. The cashback is paid within 45 days after settlement. There is a limit of one cashback per loan.
Other conditions may apply.
Optional offset account (with fee).
Customers can choose to add an offset account to this product for a $10 monthly fee.
|Product Name||Tic:Toc Live-in Loan Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||15 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Redraw facility
- Limited fees
- A $325 discharge fee applies
- Optional offset account incurs a $10 monthly fee
Who is Tic:Toc?Tic:Toc is an innovative online lender streamlining the home loan process. It's backed by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, so you can choose a Tic:Toc loan with confidence. Because it offers its loans online, Tic:Toc saves on overheads and can pass competitive deals on to you.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate loan is currently available for borrowers in capital cities and regional centres in all states and territories.
A key difference between Tic:Toc and other lenders is the application process. Borrowers can only apply online and Tic:Toc assesses your application as you enter your details. The application process than can take minutes instead of weeks. Tic:Toc has the backing of the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank.
What are the features and benefits of Tic:Toc’s Live-in Fixed Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate home loan requires at least a 20% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 80% of a property’s value.
- Free redraws. The Live-in Fixed Rate home loan allows for unlimited free redraws.
- Offset account. Tic:Toc will provide an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
- Repayment frequency. Borrowers can make monthly, weekly or fortnightly payments and unlimited additional repayments.
- Limited fees. The Live-in Fixed Rate loan has no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees and Tic:Toc offers free valuations. There is only a monthly fee if you choose an offset account.
- Fast application. The entire Tic:Toc application process is online. If you have all the necessary details to hand you can get approval for the Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate home loan in 22 minutes.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Offset account fee (optional): $10. The only fee charged by Tic:Toc is the $10 monthly fee for the offset account.
Who is Tic:Toc?
Tic:Toc is an Australian fintech startup with a new, digital-focused approach to high-speed home loan applications.
Tic:Toc’s loans are back by the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank, a more traditional lender.
How do I apply for this loan?
Interested in this loan? Simply click the green button below to visit Tic:Toc’s website, where you can begin your application. Tic:Toc claims they can approve lenders faster than traditional lenders, but you’ll need some documentation to make this happen.
- Personal information. You need valid ID, such as a driver’s licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Property information. You’ll need to provide the address of the home you’re buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.
- Financial information. Tic:Toc needs information about your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tic:Toc can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.