Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan
Take advantage of reduced interest rates when you combine a fixed rate home loan with the Suncorp Home Package Plus.
The Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan is a fixed rate package loan. This means you get a secure rate which won't change over the course of your fixed term, as well as rate and fee discounts and discounts on other Suncorp products.
Eligible borrowers can get their annual package fee reimbursed for the life of the loan (while the package is active). This offer is available to new home loan packages for customers borrowing $150,000 or more. Other conditions apply.
Richard Whitten is a money editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans, property and personal finance for 6+ years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely; and has appeared on various radio shows nationwide. He holds a Certificate IV in mortgage broking and finance (RG 206) and a Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification (RG 146).
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan?
- Loan to value ratio (LVR). You have the option of borrowing up to 90% of the home's value. Lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) will be charged on loans that are over 80% of the property's value.
- Loan terms. The fixed rate portion of the package can be up to five years, while the overall life of the loan can be anywhere between 8 years and 30 years.
- Repayment frequency. You have the flexibility of choosing between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments to best suit your wage and lifestyle.
- Repayment type. You can make interest and principal repayments for the life of this loan, or select interest-only payments for up to five years. Additional repayments may be made, but repayments over $500 a month may attract break costs.
- Loan amount. Borrowers can qualify for a loan between $150,000 and $3,750,000.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Package fee. $0. Suncorp will charge and then reimburse eligible borrowers for the $375 annual package fee while the package is active. This offer is available to new home loan packages for customers borrowing over $150,000. Other conditions apply.
How to apply
If you'd like to apply for the Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan, click on the 'go to site button' to be redirected to the Suncorp Bank website or to a mortgage broker to discuss your eligibility.
Ensure that you have the following details for your application:
- Identification. You must be able to show an original and valid photo identification document. Passports and driver's licenses are acceptable so long as the information regarding name, age and address are in English.
- Income. You can use your three most recent pay stubs or two year's worth of financial statements if you are self-employed.
- Residence. For homeowners, a home loan statement or rates notice is acceptable. Renters should have a rental receipt or agreement while boarders will need a written statement of board.
- Liabilities. You'll need a complete listing of your current debts including loans and credit cards.
- Savings. Provide details of any savings or investment accounts.