NAB Tailored Home Loan – Variable Rate
Take advantage of a full featured variable rate loan with one of Australia's largest banks
The NAB Tailored Home Loan - Variable Rate offers a competitive interest rate and many additional features, including a 100% offset account that allows you to save on interest.
For other terms and conditions please visit the NAB website for more details.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
This loan is available to both owner-occupiers and investors, and can be used for purchase, refinance and construction. It has a high maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 95%.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the NAB Tailored Home Loan - Variable Rate?
- Flexible repayments. The NAB Tailored Home Loan - Variable Rate allows you to choose how you pay the loan off. You can choose between weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments, though if you choose to make interest-only repayments, they must be made monthly. This allows you to tailor the repayments to suit how your income is paid to you. You can also make additional repayments without penalty.
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The NAB Tailored Home Loan - Variable Rate allows you to borrow up to 95% of the value of the property. Be aware, though, that borrowing more than 80% of the property's value will result in paying a lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) premium.
- Redraw facility. If you make additional repayments you can access these funds at anytime with a minimum redraw amount of $500.
- 100% offset account. An offset account allows you to deposit your savings into a transaction account that offsets the amount on which interest is charged. This can save you money over the term of your loan.
- Split facility. The NAB Tailored Home Loan - Variable Rate allows you to split the home loan into two separate portions and enjoy the features of both home loans.
- Loan portability. If you have to move homes, the NAB Tailored Home Loan - Variable Rate allows you to take your loan with you. This can save you time and the costs associated with applying for a new home loan.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $600. This fee is charged upfront and covers the cost associated with processing your application.
- Monthly service fee: $8. This fee covers the administrative costs of your home loan account.
How to apply
Clicking the 'Go to Site' buttons on this page will securely take you to the NAB website from where you can lodge an enquiry for this loan. A lending expert from NAB will then contact you back to begin your application and discuss your options.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.34% p.a. and a 2.34% p.a. comparison rate.