Household Capital offers financial products for seniors.
On this page, you can find information about Household Capital and its finance products.
Compare Household Capital home loans
You can compare Household Capital products in the table below. Click on a product to learn more about it or click on the green button to enquire about a product.
After entering your details a mortgage broker from Aussie will call you. They will discuss your situation and help you find a suitable loan.
- A comparison of home loans from multiple lenders.
- Expert guidance through the entire application process.
- Free suburb and property reports.
The Adviser’s number 1 placed mortgage broker 8 years running (2013-2020)
Household Capital lender profile
- Household Capital is a specialist lender catering to retirees and their financial needs with reverse mortgages.
- Household Capital's office is located in East Melbourne, Victoria.
- The company works directly with retirees and financial advisers rather than brokers.
Household Capital does not offer ordinary mortgages or financial products for homebuyers. The company serves the seniors finance market only.
How do I apply for a Household Capital mortgage?
If you'd like to get a reverse mortgage from Household Capital, please hit the green button above and leave your details. A specialist from the company will get in touch and discuss your options with you.
When applying for a reverse mortgage, you will need to own your own home and be at least 60 years of age.
When you apply for a reverse mortgage with Household Capital, you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. You will be expected to provide the following documents:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's licence, a passport or a birth certificate.
- Property information. You will need information about the property you own. Household Capital may need to conduct a valuation on your property.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Eligible refinancers can receive a cashback of $2,000 or more.
Ask an Expert