Household Capital offers financial products for seniors.
On this page, you can find information about Household Capital and its finance products.
Compare Household Capital home loans
You can compare Household Capital products in the table below. Click on a product to learn more about it or click on the green button to enquire about a product.
After entering your details a mortgage broker from Aussie will call you. They will discuss your situation and help you find a suitable loan.
- A comparison of home loans from multiple lenders.
- Expert guidance through the entire application process.
- Free suburb and property reports.
The Adviser’s number 1 placed mortgage broker 8 years running (2013-2020)
Household Capital lender profile
- Household Capital is a specialist lender catering to retirees and their financial needs with reverse mortgages.
- Household Capital's office is located in East Melbourne, Victoria.
- The company works directly with retirees and financial advisers rather than brokers.
Household Capital does not offer ordinary mortgages or financial products for homebuyers. The company serves the seniors finance market only.
How do I apply for a Household Capital mortgage?
If you'd like to get a reverse mortgage from Household Capital, please hit the green button above and leave your details. A specialist from the company will get in touch and discuss your options with you.
When applying for a reverse mortgage, you will need to own your own home and be at least 60 years of age.
When you apply for a reverse mortgage with Household Capital, you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. You will be expected to provide the following documents:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's licence, a passport or a birth certificate.
- Property information. You will need information about the property you own. Household Capital may need to conduct a valuation on your property.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get up $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert