State Custodians Home Loans
State Custodians provides full-featured home and investment property loans for different types of borrowers
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
State Custodians' lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The State Custodians Low Rate Home Loan with Offset - LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.65% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The State Custodians Low Rate Home Loan with Offset - LVR up to 80% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.9% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare State Custodians home loans
Compare State Custodians home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to State Custodians' website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
State Custodian lender profile
- State Custodians is a non-bank lender funded by Resimac. It has written more than $1 billion in home loans to date.
- State Custodians has mortgages for home buyers and investors, plus line of credit loans.
- As an online lender, State Custodians has no physical branches but does have online and phone support.
State Custodians mortgage features
State Custodians has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates, plus line of credit loans.
|Deposit size||Some State Custodians mortgages let you borrow up to 95% of a property's value. But their most competitive rates require a 20% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 80%.|
|Split rate||Most State Custodians mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Offset account||Many of State Custodians' products come with an offset account, including the State Custodians Low Rate Home Loan with Offset - LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I).|
|Redraw||Most State Custodians home loans have a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for a State Custodians mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on State Custodians' comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to State Custodians' website.
Each State Custodians product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with State Custodians you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
State Custodians Low Rate Home Loan with Offset
The State Custodians Low Rate Home Loan with Offset is fee-free and features a bonus redraw account with unlimited access.
State Custodians Low Rate Line of Credit
If you are looking for a flexible line of credit that takes advantage of your equity, it is worth reviewing and comparing this Low Rate LOC from State Custodians.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert