State Custodians provides full-featured home and investment property loans for different types of borrowers
State Custodian's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The State Custodians Low Rate Home Loan with Offset - LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.58% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The State Custodians Low Rate Home Loan with Offset - LVR up to 80% (Investor, P&I) has a 3.83% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare State Custodian home loans
Compare State Custodian home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to State Custodian’s website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
State Custodian lender profile
- State Custodians is a non-bank lender funded by Resimac. It has written more than $1 billion in home loans to date.
- State Custodian has mortgages for home buyers and investors, plus line of credit loans.
- As an online lender, State Custodians has no physical branches but does have online and phone support.
State Custodian mortgage features
State Custodian has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates, plus line of credit loans.
|Deposit size||Some State Custodians mortgages let you borrow up to 95% of a property's value. But their most competitive rates require a 20% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 80%.|
|Split rate||Most State Custodian mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Offset account||Many of State Custodian's products come with an offset account, including the State Custodians Low Rate Home Loan with Offset - LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I).|
|Redraw||Most State Custodians home loans have a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for a State Custodian mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on State Custodian's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to State Custodian’s website.
Each State Custodian product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with State Custodian you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).