State Custodians provides full-featured home and investment property loans at competitive rates
State Custodians has provided more than $1 billion in home loans to date, and offers the ability to borrow up to 95% of the property value on a wide range of their available loans.
Its loans are funded by Resimac LIMITED, a 30-year industry veteran, awarded a 'strong' servicer ranking by Standard and Poors, the ratings agency's highest category.
Compare Home Loans From State Custodians
State Custodians Self Employed Flexi Home Loan - LVR 90%
State Custodians Home Loan Offer
Get the State Custodians Self-Employed Flexi Home Loan get a home loan with a minimum deposit of 10% and pay no application or ongoing fees.
What features can I get with a State Custodians loan?
- 100% offset account available
- Unlimited extra repayments
- Line of Credit portion available
- BPAY facilities
- MasterCard debit card allowing ATM & EFTPOS access
- Low LVR discount
- Fixed and variable interest rate portions available
- Principal & Interest & Interest-only portions available
- Loan portability
What types of loans will State Custodians offer me?
- A range of Standard Variable and Fixed Rate Loans. State Custodians offers multiple variable rate loans with a variety of features and rates, as well as a standard fixed rate loan.
- Low Doc loans up to $1.5 M. State Custodians has low doc options to suit people who don't fit the mould of standard loan assessment requirements.
- Full Doc Specialist Loans. These loans suit many borrowers who have had late payments, unpaid defaults or other issues that might have impacted their credit score.
- Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). State Custodians offers a competitively priced limited recourse SMSF loan
Calculate your repayments by filling in some of your details
How to apply
State Custodians offers an online application that provides an instant response. If you're not eligible for the loan, State Custodians will discuss your options with you. The application can't be used for SMSF loans or loans in a company or trust name. When you apply, you'll need to set up an online account with State Custodians.
What do you need in order to apply with State Custodians?
- Set up an online account - Set a password as well as secret question and answer
- Personal details - full name, address, marital status and residency status as well as proof of identity
- Employment details - whether you are PAYG or self-employed and annual income
- Loan details - product name, borrowing situation and security property details
- Financial details - your assets, liabilities and equity