State Custodians provides full-featured home and investment property loans for different types of borrowers
State Custodians has provided more than $1 billion in home loans to date. Its loans are funded by Resimac LIMITED, a 30-year industry veteran, awarded a 'strong' servicer ranking by Standard and Poors, the ratings agency's highest category.
State Custodians Low Rate Home Loan with Offset
A low rate variable home loan offer available with a low annual fee. Includes 100% offset facility and no application fee.
- Interest rate of 3.64% p.a.
- Comparison rate of 3.67% p.a.
- Application fee of $0
- Maximum LVR: 80%
- Minimum borrowing: $100,000
- Max borrowing: $2,000,000
Compare Home Loans From State Custodians
Who is State Custodians?
State Custodians is a non-bank lender funded by Resimac LIMITED, a 30-year industry veteran, awarded a 'strong' servicer ranking by Standard and Poors, the ratings agency's highest category. It has written more than $1 billion in home loans to date. Because State Custodians is an online lender without physical branches, it saves on overheads and can pass low rates on to you.
What features can I get with a State Custodians loan?
Some State Custodian home loans can come with a variety of features including:
- 100% offset account available
- Unlimited extra repayments
- Line of Credit portion available
- BPAY facilities
- MasterCard debit card allowing ATM & EFTPOS access
- Low LVR discount
- Fixed and variable interest rate portions available
- Principal & Interest & Interest-only portions available
- Loan portability
What types of loans does State Custodians offer?
- A range of Standard Variable and Fixed Rate Loans. State Custodians offers multiple variable rate loans with a variety of features and rates, as well as a standard fixed rate loan.
- Low Doc loans up to $1.5 M. State Custodians has low doc options to suit people who don't fit the mould of standard loan assessment requirements.
- Full Doc Specialist Loans. These loans suit many borrowers who have had late payments, unpaid defaults or other issues that might have impacted their credit score.
- Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). State Custodians offers a competitively priced limited recourse SMSF loan
Calculate your repayments by filling in some of your details
How to apply
State Custodians offers an online application that provides an instant response. If you're not eligible for the loan, State Custodians will discuss your options with you. The application can't be used for SMSF loans or loans in a company or trust name. When you apply, you'll need to set up an online account with State Custodians.
What do you need in order to apply with State Custodians?
- Set up an online account - Set a password as well as secret question and answer
- Personal details - full name, address, marital status and residency status as well as proof of identity
- Employment details - whether you are PAYG or self-employed and annual income
- Loan details - product name, borrowing situation and security property details
- Financial details - your assets, liabilities and equity