Get started in the property market with a two-year introductory variable interest rate and no ongoing fees on the CUA Kick Start Introductory Variable Home Loan.
If you’re searching for a loan with all the features you need to get started, the CUA Kick Start Introductory Variable Home Loan for new owner occupiers is definitely worth a look. Available with a competitive introductory variable interest rate, this loan is designed to help you reach your property goals sooner. There are no ongoing fees that eat into your repayments, and the flexibility to make additional repayments whenever you want helps you pay down your debt as quickly as possible.
|Product Name||CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$195|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- No ongoing fees.
- Extra repayments are available.
- Redraw facility.
- Application fee of $0.
- Only available to those borrowing more than $100,000.
Details to consider about the CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan
The CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan is available for new to CUA home loans of $100,000 or more up to maximum LVR of 90% (inclusive of LMI). Also available to borrowers looking to refinance, the loan features an introductory variable interest rate for the first two years of the new home loan. Once this two-year period ends, the rate reverts to the CUA Fresh Start Basic Variable Home Loan rate for owner occupiers.
Features of the CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan
The CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan offers the following features to borrowers:
- Loan amount. The CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan is available for new owner occupier loans of $100,000 or more.
- Loan purpose. The CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan is only available for owner occupiers.
- Maximum LVR. The maximum loan to valuation ratio (LVR) of this mortgage is 90%. However, remember that if you borrow more than 80% LVR you will be required to pay for lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI). Include the cost of premiums in your mortgage calculations if you have a high-LVR loan.
- Introductory rate. The CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan features a discounted introductory variable rate for the first two years. Once those two years are up, the loan reverts to the CUA Fresh Start Basic Variable Home Loan rate.
- Repayment type. The CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan is only available for principal and interest repayments, not for interest-only repayments.
- Flexible repayment schedule. You can choose to make repayments towards the CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan either weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever option best suits your budget and income.
- Extra repayments allowed. The CUA Kick Start 2 Year Introductory Variable Home Loan allows you to make additional repayments towards your debt at any time. This allows you to pay off your loan sooner and take charge of your property portfolio.
There are no ongoing account keeping fees for this loan but below are some of the fees you will be charged:
- Establishment fee: $0. This upfront fee covers the administrative costs associated with setting up your loan. CUA is waiving this fee for a limited time.
- Security administration fee: $195. This upfront fee covers the cost of setting up your property as security for the loan.
How to apply for the CUA Kick Start Introductory Variable Home Loan
If you’re ready to get started on the property ladder or are looking to refinance your current home loan from another lender to CUA, and you think the CUA Kick Start Introductory Variable Home Loan could be the right loan for you, click one of the “Go to Site” links on this page. You will be securely redirected to the CUA website where you can begin the application process. In order to be eligible for this loan you will need to be at least 18 years of age an a permanent Australian resident.
If you’d like to find out more about the CUA Kick Start Introductory Variable Home Loan, you can fill out an online enquiry form to get in touch with a CUA lending expert. After providing information about your borrowing requirements, desired loan amount and current financial situation, you will be contacted by a CUA representative to discuss your borrowing options.
If you decide to apply for the CUA Kick Start Introductory Variable Home Loan, you will need to provide a range of details to help the lender determine your borrowing power. These include:
- Your income and employment details. The lender will require proof of your employment and income, for example bank statements and recent pay slips.
- Information about your assets and liabilities. You will need to provide details of any assets you own, for example shares and real estate, as well as any liabilities such as outstanding credit card debt,
- Details of the property you want to purchase. Finally, the lender will require details of the property you plan to purchase with the loan amount.
Compare the CUA Kick Start Introductory Variable Home Loan with other owner occupier loans at finder.com.au to find the right mortgage for your borrowing requirements.