Community First Bank Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan
The Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan combines low interest rates and a 100% offset account in exchange for an annual package fee.
Community First Bank’s Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan comes with competitive interest rates, a 100% offset account and package benefits like discounts on insurance products. The loan is available with a 20% deposit.
Richard Whitten is a money editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans, property and personal finance for 6+ years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely; and has appeared on various radio shows nationwide. He holds a Certificate IV in mortgage broking and finance (RG 206) and a Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification (RG 146).
If you're looking for a full-featured loan with an offset account and low fixed rates, this loan is an option worth considering. The extra benefits of the package, such as a $0 fee credit card and home and car insurance discounts for the first year's premiums, are also good. But you need to actually take advantage of these package benefits to make the annual package fee worthwhile.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Community First Bank Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan?
- Required deposit. With this loan you can borrow up to 80% of your property's value.
- Loan amount. This loan has a minimum loan size of $500,000.
- Health insurance discounts. As part of the package, you can get a 10% discount on your home and contents and car insurance premiums for the first year.
- Credit card. As part of the package you can also get a low rate credit card and pay no annual card fee.
- 100% offset account. This loan comes with an offset account. Any money saved in this account will offset your loan balance, reducing your interest charges..
How to apply
To apply for this home loan or learn more about it, click the green button and speak to a mortgage specialist from Community First Bank.