Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package
This special offer low variable rate home loan is a competitive deal for home buyers.
Access a 100% offset account with this package home loan. Available for investors and owner-occupiers.
- Intro rate availability. The 2-year variable intro rate loan on this product is only available for borrowers who secure a place in the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is a variable package home loan that offers discounts on Community First products and rates in exchange for an annual package fee.
About this loan
What are the feature and benefits of the Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package?
- LVR. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package has a high maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 95%, so you'll only need a 20% deposit. You should keep in mind, though, that borrowing more than 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance premium.
- Loan purpose. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is only available for both owner-occupiers and investors.
- Extra repayments. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package allows you to repay your home loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can make as many extra repayments as you like without penalty, and you can use the linked redraw account to withdraw any extra funds.
- 100% offset account. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package comes with a 100% offset account with a Visa debit card. This linked account can save you interest charges by offsetting the amount on which interest is calculated by the funds in the account.
- Package benefits. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package offers discounts on Community First's standard variable rate. You can also access a $0 annual fee credit card, $0 application fee on a personal loan and a 10% discount on your first year of car or home and contents insurance.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $0. This fee is waived as part of a special offer.
- Package fee: $395. This annual fee allows you to receive discounts on rates and Community First products and ensures the application fee is waived.
- Discharge fee: $300. This fee is payable when you close your home loan account either by paying off your mortgage or refinancing.
How to apply
If you've compared home loans and think the Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package could suit your needs, click the button below to be taken to the the Community First website. There you'll be guided through the online application process.