Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate Home Loan
Get a low rate, low fee loan from a digital lender and apply online for full approval fast.
Tic:Toc’s Live-in Variable Rate home loan is an online loan that you can apply for using Tic:Toc’s fast approval system. The company boasts that it can reduce approval times from weeks to minutes. The Live-in Variable Rate loan is a low-fee loan with no charge for redraws or additional repayments.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder covering home loans and property. He helps everyone understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine, Homely, and for multiple banks and lenders. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea. Richard has a Bachelor of Education, a Graduate Certificate in Communication and is currently studying a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
The Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate loan is available for owner-occupiers and is only available in capital cities and regional centres, including Tasmania and the Northern Territory.
As an online lender, borrowers apply for this loan entirely online. Tic:Toc assesses your eligibility and verifies your identity and income details as you apply. This results in a faster application process. Tic:Toc is backed by the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of Tic:Toc's Live-in Variable Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate home loan requires at least a 20% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 80% of the property's value.
- Repayment type and frequency. This loan allows for flexible monthly, weekly or fortnightly payments and unlimited additional repayments.
- Free redraws. This home loan allows unlimited free redraws.
- Offset account. Tic:Toc gives you the option of adding an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
- Limited fees. Aside from a fee for the optional offset account, the Live-in Variable Rate loan has no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees. Tic:Toc will also provide a free valuation.
- Speedy application. The entire Tic:Toc application process is online, and if you have all the necessary details ready and meet Tic:Toc's lending criteria you can get approval for the Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate loan very quickly.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Optional offset account fee: $10. The only fee charged by Tic:Toc is the $10 monthly fee for the offset account.
How to apply
If you're ready to apply for the Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate loan you can click the green button below. This takes you to Tic:Toc's website, where you can begin your application. Tic:Toc claims they can approve lenders faster than traditional lenders, but you'll need some documentation first.
- Personal information. You need to provide valid ID, such as a driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Financial information. Tic:Toc needs information about your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tic:Toc can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.
- Property information. You'll need to provide the address of the home you're buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.