Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate review
Get a fast, competitive online variable investment mortgage.
The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan is an investment home loan with a competitive variable rate. You can go through the entire home loan process online.
Adam Smith was the home loans editor at Finder.
The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan is available to investors buying property in a capital city or major regional area in every state or territory.
Tic:Toc is an online lender partnered with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. Its streamlined application process is entirely online and can help you get approved faster.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan will allow you to borrow up to [80% of the property's value. This means you'll need at least a 20% deposit.
- Repayment type and frequency. You can make payments on your home loan weekly, monthly or fortnightly, and payments can be set up via direct debit. You can also make unlimited additional repayments. However, this loan does not allow interest-only repayments.
- Offset account option. You can add an offset account to your home loan for a $10 monthly fee.
- Free redraw. The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan allows unlimited free redraws.
- No fees. You won't pay any fees for the Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan. There are no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees. Tic:Toc will also provide a free valuation.
- Easy application. The entire Tic:Toc application process is online.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Optional offset account fee: $10. There is a $10 monthly fee if you want to add an offset account.
How to apply
If you've compared home loans and think the Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan could fit your investment needs, click the button below to be taken to the Tic:Toc website. You'll need to provide a few details in order to apply for a loan.
- Personal information. You'll need to provide valid ID, such as your passport or Medicare card.
- Property information. You'll need to provide the address and estimated value of the home you're buying or refinancing.
- Financial information. Tic:Toc will want to know details about your household income and expenditures. Tic:Toc can use your online banking logins to verify all your financial information, so you won't need to upload documents.
The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan offers speedy approval and a convenient application process. Add it to your comparison today.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.34% p.a. and a 2.34% p.a. comparison rate.