Investors can get a rock-bottom rate and handy features with this mortgage.
The Reduce Investor Rate Buster High Lend Variable Home Loan offers investors both value and flexibility. It comes with a competitive variable rate and features that can help investors manage their home loan.
|Product Name||Reduce Investor Rate Buster High Lend Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||3.74%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||3.74%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Pay $0 service fee.
- 100% offset account.
- There is $250 application fee.
- There is a settlement fee of $150.
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan is available for investors who are purchasing or refinancing their investment property. It's suitable to individuals, companies or discretionary trusts.
What are the features and benefits of the Reduce Investor Rate Buster High Lend Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. This loan is only for investors. It has a minimum loan amount of $50,000 and a maximum loan amount of $2,000,000.
- Loan-to-value ratio. The Reduce Investor Rate Buster High Lend Variable Home Loan has a maximum LVR of 80%. This means you’ll need at least a 20% deposit.
- Flexible repayments. This loan allows weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments, and you can make as many additional repayments as you like without penalty.
- 100% offset account. For an additional $10 a month, you can get a 100% offset account with a debit card to help you access funds.
- Free redraw. You can access any additional repayments you've made via the redraw facility. There's no minimum amount for Internet redraws.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $250. This fee is waived for loan amounts above $500,000.
- Settlement fee: $150. This fee covers the costs of disbursing the funds for your home loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you're interested in the Reduce Investor Rate Buster High Lend Variable Home Loan, you can click the link below. You'll be asked to fill in a few details, and a helpful Reduce Home Loans team member will contact you to walk you through the application process.