Pay no ongoing fees and enjoy the added benefits of a 100% offset account for your investment home loan.
The Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan allows you to make unlimited extra repayments as well as the option to make repayments fortnightly or monthly. You can borrow up to $750,000 with up to 85% LVR your investment loan can be structured to suit your needs.
If you would prefer a fixed rate home loan for your investment property then you might wish to compare Reduce Home Loans’ other products.
Owner Occupier Home Loans
If you are looking for the Rate Buster Home Loan for owner occupiers click here.
|Product Name||Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable - LVR up to 80%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||3.79%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||3.79%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$750,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$330|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- $0 ongoing fees
- Repayment flexibility
- $440 application fee
- $130 settlement fee
Things to consider about Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan
This is the already competitive Reduce Home Loans Rate Buster Home Loan but aimed at investors looking to start or grow their investment property portfolio.
With no ongoing fees and unlimited extra repayments with no fees you can work towards paying off that investment property sooner. Repayments can be made monthly or fortnightly with both principal and interest or interest only options available, if you opt for the interest only option you can only make monthly repayments.
Features of the Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan
- Maximum loan amount: You can borrow up to $750,000 for your investment property with this loan.
- Maximum LVR: You can borrow up to 85% Loan-to-Value Ratio (LVR) but you will have to pay Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI) if you borrow more than 80% LVR.
- Offset account: This loan comes with a 100% offset account that works against the interest accumulated on your loan to help you pay down the loan sooner whilst also giving you easy access to the funds.
- Repayment flexibility: You can pay off this loan monthly or fortnightly with unlimited extra repayments with no extra fees. You can also choose either principal and interest or interest only repayments, but note that the interest only option can only be repaid monthly.
- Split facility: You can split the loan so that you have a portion with the competitive variable rate and another portion with a fixed rate.
- Loyalty discount: If you keep the Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan for more than five years you are eligible for a 0.4% discount off your interest rate.
Fees you can avoid
- Monthly and annual fee: $0. The Rate Buster doesn’t charge any ongoing monthly or annual fees.
- LMI. This can be avoided by having a 20% deposit when applying for this loan.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Application fee: $440. This fee covers the cost of preparing your loan documents and approving your loan.
- Valuation fee: $440. This covers the lender’s third party expenses when they get the value of your property appraised.
- Settlement fee: $130. This fee is charged upon the setting up of your loan accounts.
How do I apply for the Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan?
If the Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan seems like a loan that may help you with your property investment wishes click on the ‘Go to site’ button to be redirected to the Reduce Home Loans website. You can make an enquiry and someone from Reduce Home Loans will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your lending needs.
You must be over 18 years of age and a citizen or resident of Australia in order to apply for a home loan with Reduce Home Loans. As well as this make sure to have the below handy for your application:
- Personal details. This includes full name, contact details and photo ID.
- Income details. This will include payslips and details of your regular income as well as any other income producing assets you may have in your name.
- Debt details. This will include all details of any other debts you may have including credit cards, other home loans or personal loans.
- Property details. Reduce Home Loans may ask for the details of the property you are looking to purchase including the contract of sale.
With great features including no ongoing fees and a 100% offset account the Reduce Home Loans Investor Rate Buster Variable Home Loan is definitely an option to include when comparing home loans for your investment purchases.
Enquire about this home loan
Reduce Home Loans Rate Buster Variable Investor Home Loan Review Interest Rate History vs RBA Cash Rate Graph
Enquire about this home loan