With a competitive fixed rate, no ongoing fees and the ability to borrow up to LVR, the Investor High Lend 1 Year Fixed Home Loan from Reduce Home Loans is worth considering
The Investor High Lend 1 Year Fixed Home Loan is designed to meet the unique borrowing needs of investors. Charging no ongoing fees in order to help you make the most of your investment, the loan allows you to borrow up to of the value of the property you are purchasing. Other features include a competitive fixed interest rate and a maximum loan amount of up to .
Investors who don’t need to borrow a high LVR may be able to take advantage of the better interest rate offered by an Investor Rate Buster 1 Year Fixed Loan.
Things to consider about the Investor High Lend 1 Year Fixed Home Loan
This loan is available for those looking to purchase an investment property or refinance an investment loan. Available as a full doc loan, the Investor High Lend 1 Year Fixed Home Loan provides high borrowing capacity with a maximum loan amount and up to LVR. However, lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI) will be required if you borrow more than LVR.
Features of the Investor High Lend 1 Year Fixed Home Loan
- Maximum loan amount. The Investor High Lend 1 Year Fixed Home Loan allows you to borrow amounts up to . The minimum amount you can borrow under this loan is .
- Maximum LVR. The maximum percentage of the value of the property you can borrow is as high as . However, if you borrow more than LVR you will also need to cover the cost of LMI.
- Repayment schedules. Reduce Home Loans offers you the flexibility of choosing either a fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule to suit your budget.
- Additional repayments. If you want to make additional repayments to pay off your debt quicker, you can do so on this loan at any time without incurring a fee. However, the maximum annual limit on additional repayments is set at $20,000.
- Repayment methods. Choose from direct salary crediting, direct debit, BPAY and EFTPOS when paying off your loan.
- Interest rate discount. If you establish five years of good payment service on your loan, you have the option of applying to Reduce Home Loans for a rate discount.
Fees you can avoid
- Establishment fee: $0. There’s no upfront establishment fee for this loan.
- Ongoing fees: . There are no monthly or annual fees with this loan.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Application fee: . You’ll need to pay this fee to cover all the administrative costs associated with setting up your loan.
- Valuation fee: or actual cost. As a normal part of the lending process, Reduce Home Loans will have the value of your property appraised to ensure you are paying a fair price. You’ll need to pay for the cost of this valuation.
- Settlement fee: . This fee is charged when your loan settles.
How to apply for the Investor High Lend 1 Year Fixed Home Loan
If this loan is suited to your borrowing requirements, click the ‘Apply Now’ link on this page to be securely redirected to the Reduce Home Loans website. You will then be able to fill out an enquiry form and arrange a time to discuss your needs with a Reduce Home Loans representative.
The form requires you to provide your name, postcode, phone number, email address and any questions you may have about borrowing.
Once you have submitted your form, Reduce Home Loans will be in touch with you within 1 -2 business days to discuss your borrowing needs.
In order to be eligible to take out a home loan you will need to be an Australian permanent resident and at least 18 years of age.
You’ll also need to provide the following information:
- Your name, date of birth and full contact details
- Proof of identity, possibly including your driver’s licence and passport
- How much you wish to borrow
- Details of the property you are buying, including documents such as the contract of sale, certificate of title and transfer of land
- Your employment information and evidence of your income
- Details of any assets and liabilities to your name, including shares you may own and any credit card debt you have
The Investor High Lend 1 Year Fixed Home Loan offers a host of advantageous borrowing features for those looking to refinance or buy an investment property.