MOVE Bank's fixed rate home loan product has competitive rates for investors and owner-occupiers. It includes a 100% offset account.
Take advantage of an offset account and the ability to make up to $10,000 in extra repayments with this fixed rate mortgage.
|Product Name||MOVE Bank Lockit Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable or Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- 100% offset account
- Extra repayments
- There is a $450 application fee
- There is a $150 discharge fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan has a fixed interest rate and a maximum insured LVR of 95%. It offers different fixed rates for investors and home buyers. Unlike most fixed rate loans, it only has one, three and five year options.
What are the features and benefits of the MOVE Bank Lockit Home Loan?
- Loan purpose. Owner-occupiers and investors are eligible for this loan.
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $3,000,000 with this loan.
- Extra repayments. Unlike many fixed rate loans, this mortgage lets you make extra repayments up to $10,000 a year.
- Offset account. This mortgage comes with a 100% offset account which you can use to minimise your interest repayments.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The MOVE Bank Lockit Home Loan comes with the following fees.
- Establishment fee: $450. You pay this fee upon application.
- Discharge fee: $150. You pay the discharge fee when you end the loan, whether repaying it or by refinancing to another lender.
- Switching fee: $150. This fee will only apply if you switch from one MOVE Bank mortgage to another.
How do I apply for this loan?
We don't currently have a partnership with MOVE Bank. If you want more information about this mortgage, you can check the lender's website. You can also compare a wide selection of current home loan offers or speak to a mortgage broker to help you find a suitable loan.