More Telecom Mobile Plans
More Telecom's SIM-only mobile plans take advantage of Telstra's 4G network to keep Aussies connected.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
More Telecom claims they are a forward-thinking and customer-focused telecommunications service provider. In addition to business NBN broadband plans, they also have a fair few SIM only plans for regular customers.
- Wide range of mobile plans.
- International call packs available.
- Network reaches 98.8% of the population.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare More Telecom's SIM only mobile plans here
Whether you just want a little data or plenty, More Telecom has a bunch of SIM only plans for you to choose from.
More Telecom review: Why choose it?
More Telecom's plans aren't particularly competitively priced for the data it delivers and you might be better off comparing it against other MVNOs or even Telstra itself for a better deal. On top of basic plan inclusions, you get access to:
- International call pack. Get 120 minutes of international calls to 64 countries added on for an extra $10 every month.
- Roaming. Add on a 5- or 10-day roaming pack for $35 or $65 that gives you some calls, texts and a couple GB of data. Remember that roaming costs can add up quickly and you might be better off with a local SIM or other solution.
- Wide range. With eight plans to choose from, More Telecom has options for almost any amount of data you're after..
- Expensive. None of More Telecom's plans provides particularly good value for money, especially its 1GB for $20 option.
- No extras. If you want more features on your plan, you'll have to go with another provider.
More Telecom network coverage
More Telecom is powered by the Telstra wholesale 3G and 4G network, which reaches around 98.8% of the population of Australia.
More Telecom: FAQ
How to switch to More Telecom?
More guides on Finder
Why mobile plans are nearly 20% cheaper than a year ago
It’s never been a better time to switch mobile plans than now. Prices have dropped by 17% compared to last year, and over 50% since 5 years ago.
How does Optus’s “unlimited” data stack up against Telstra and Vodafone?
Optus is finally offering “unlimited” data on its SIM-only plans, but how does it compare to “unlimited” data from Telstra & Vodafone?
NBN providers with 4G backup modems
Stay connected to the Internet during an NBN outage with an NBN plan that comes with a 4G backup modem.
MyNetFone business mobile plans
MyNetFone offers a range of mobile plans for your business, with a dedicated app to keep track of your spending.
Data only SIM plans
Data only SIM plans can be easily inserted into your iPad or tablet for wireless Internet on the go.
TPG’s new MVNO, Felix, comes with ‘unlimited’ data but at capped speeds. Is it worth it, or are there better plans out there?
Compare every iPhone 12 Pro Max plan in Australia
Find the best mobile plan deals for the biggest iPhone ever - the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Compare every iPhone 12 mini plan in Australia
The iPhone 12 mini is now available for pre-order from the major providers, but how does it compare to the budget iPhone SE?
Optus is launching Gomo in Australia – will this shake up the mobile market?
Optus is launching a digital-only, budget-friendly MVNO service provider in Australia. It potentially bodes well for competition in the mobile space.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.