More Telecom Mobile Plans
More Telecom's SIM-only mobile plans take advantage of Telstra's 4G network to keep Aussies connected.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
More Telecom claims they are a forward-thinking and customer-focused telecommunications service provider. In addition to business NBN broadband plans, they also have a fair few SIM only plans for regular customers.
- Wide range of mobile plans.
- International call packs available.
- Network reaches 98.8% of the population.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare More Telecom's SIM only mobile plans here
Whether you just want a little data or plenty, More Telecom has a bunch of SIM only plans for you to choose from.
More Telecom review: Why choose it?
More Telecom's plans aren't particularly competitively priced for the data it delivers and you might be better off comparing it against other MVNOs or even Telstra itself for a better deal. On top of basic plan inclusions, you get access to:
- International call pack. Get 120 minutes of international calls to 64 countries added on for an extra $10 every month.
- Roaming. Add on a 5- or 10-day roaming pack for $35 or $65 that gives you some calls, texts and a couple GB of data. Remember that roaming costs can add up quickly and you might be better off with a local SIM or other solution.
- Wide range. With eight plans to choose from, More Telecom has options for almost any amount of data you're after..
- Expensive. None of More Telecom's plans provides particularly good value for money, especially its 1GB for $20 option.
- No extras. If you want more features on your plan, you'll have to go with another provider.
More Telecom network coverage
More Telecom is powered by the Telstra wholesale 3G and 4G network, which reaches around 98.8% of the population of Australia.
More Telecom: FAQ
How to switch to More Telecom?
More guides on Finder
If you're sick of slow speeds on the NBN, or just can't get connected, there are fast 4G/5G plans available for you.
Pay as you go mobile plans
Pay as you go mobile plans are a great way to save money if you don't use your phone very often.
4G vs 5G
5G is being rolled out across Australia right now, but how does it compare to 4G?
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans for just $10 a day.
Why mobile plans are nearly 20% cheaper than a year ago
It’s never been a better time to switch mobile plans than now. Prices have dropped by 17% compared to last year, and over 50% since 5 years ago.
How does Optus’s “unlimited” data stack up against Telstra and Vodafone?
Optus is finally offering “unlimited” data on its SIM-only plans, but how does it compare to “unlimited” data from Telstra & Vodafone?
NBN with 4G backup
Stay connected to the Internet during an Internet outage with an NBN plan that comes with a 4G backup modem.
MyNetFone business mobile plans
MyNetFone offers a range of mobile plans for your business, with a dedicated app to keep track of your spending.
Wi-Fi Dongle and Pocket Wi-Fi Plans
Wi-Fi dongles and pocket Wi-Fi are an easy way for you to get connected to the Internet while you're out and about.
Black Friday 2020: Best mobile plan deals
Top deals include 500GB for $55 from Vodafone, triple the data from Circles.Life and 50% off amaysim long expiry plans.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.