- Wide range of mobile plans.
- International call packs available.
- Network reaches 98.8% of the population.
More Telecom Mobile Plans
More Telecom's SIM-only mobile plans take advantage of Telstra's 4G network to keep Aussies connected.
More Telecom claims they are a forward-thinking and customer-focused telecommunications service provider. In addition to business NBN broadband plans, they also have a fair few SIM only plans for regular customers.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare More Telecom's SIM only mobile plans here
Whether you just want a little data or plenty, More Telecom has a bunch of SIM only plans for you to choose from.
More Telecom review: Why choose it?
More Telecom's plans aren't particularly competitively priced for the data it delivers and you might be better off comparing it against other MVNOs or even Telstra itself for a better deal. On top of basic plan inclusions, you get access to:
- International call pack. Get 120 minutes of international calls to 64 countries added on for an extra $10 every month.
- Roaming. Add on a 5- or 10-day roaming pack for $35 or $65 that gives you some calls, texts and a couple GB of data. Remember that roaming costs can add up quickly and you might be better off with a local SIM or other solution.
- Wide range. With eight plans to choose from, More Telecom has options for almost any amount of data you're after..
- Expensive. None of More Telecom's plans provides particularly good value for money, especially its 1GB for $20 option.
- No extras. If you want more features on your plan, you'll have to go with another provider.
More Telecom network coverage
More Telecom is powered by the Telstra wholesale 3G and 4G network, which reaches around 98.8% of the population of Australia.
More Telecom: FAQ
How to switch to More Telecom?
Read more on this topic
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet