More Telecom Mobile Plans
More Telecom's SIM-only mobile plans take advantage of Telstra's 4G network to keep Aussies connected.
More Telecom claims they are a forward-thinking and customer-focused telecommunications service provider. In addition to business NBN broadband plans, they also have a fair few SIM only plans for regular customers.
- Wide range of mobile plans.
- International call packs available.
- Network reaches 98.8% of the population.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare More Telecom's SIM only mobile plans here
Whether you just want a little data or plenty, More Telecom has a bunch of SIM only plans for you to choose from.
More Telecom review: Why choose it?
More Telecom's plans aren't particularly competitively priced for the data it delivers and you might be better off comparing it against other MVNOs or even Telstra itself for a better deal. On top of basic plan inclusions, you get access to:
- International call pack. Get 120 minutes of international calls to 64 countries added on for an extra $10 every month.
- Roaming. Add on a 5- or 10-day roaming pack for $35 or $65 that gives you some calls, texts and a couple GB of data. Remember that roaming costs can add up quickly and you might be better off with a local SIM or other solution.
- Wide range. With eight plans to choose from, More Telecom has options for almost any amount of data you're after..
- Expensive. None of More Telecom's plans provides particularly good value for money, especially its 1GB for $20 option.
- No extras. If you want more features on your plan, you'll have to go with another provider.
More Telecom network coverage
More Telecom is powered by the Telstra wholesale 3G and 4G network, which reaches around 98.8% of the population of Australia.
More Telecom: FAQ
How to switch to More Telecom?
Read more on this topic
New Samsung Note 20 5G plans from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone: Where is the best value? Find out which provider has the best value plan for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5G range.
Optus 5G coverage Check out Optus' 5G coverage areas, plans, and compatible mobile devices in our guide.
Vodafone 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, plans and compatible mobile devices in our Vodafone 5G guide.
Optus freezes mobile plan prices: Is it now better value than Telstra and Vodafone? How plans from the big telcos compare right now.
What does the finally completed TPG/Vodafone merger mean for you? How will customer options and pricing be affected?
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet