Unity Bank home loans
Compare home loan rates from Unity Bank.
Competitive Unity Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Unity Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Unity Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year (Investor, P&I) has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Unity Bank home loans
Compare Unity Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Unity Bank lender profile
- Formerly known as the Maritime, Mining & Power Credit Union (MMPCU), Unity Bank remains a member-owned institution. It started in 1970 as the Waterside Workers of Australia Credit Union.
- The lender offers personal loans, car loans, insurance products and banking services in addition to home loans.
- By becoming a customer of Unity Bank you also become a member, which gives you a voting right in the bank's annual general meeting.
How do I apply for a Unity Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Unity Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Unity Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Unity Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert