On this page you can find information about Unity Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Unity Bank rates for...
Compare Unity Bank home loans
Compare Unity Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated April 6th, 2020
Unity Bank lender profile
- Formerly known as the Maritime, Mining & Power Credit Union (MMPCU), Unity Bank remains a member-owned institution. It started in 1970 as the Waterside Workers of Australia Credit Union.
- The lender offers personal loans, car loans, insurance products and banking services in addition to home loans.
- By becoming a customer of Unity Bank you also become a member, which gives you a voting right in the bank's annual general meeting.
How do I apply for a Unity Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Unity Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Unity Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Unity Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?