OneTwo is a new Australian lender looking to offer simple digital home loans for borrowers. OneTwo currently has a single home loan product aimed at home owners looking to refinance. But this may change in the future.
OneTwo key facts
- OneTwo is a digital lender. You can apply online and it offers face-to-face video support.
- OneTwo currently only lends to refinance customers who own homes in metro and inner regional areas of NSW, VIC, QLD and SA.
- You need at least a 20% deposit or equity (80% LVR) to refinance to a OneTwo home loan.
- OneTwo doesn't charge fees and its loan offering is a flexible, competitive product.
OneTwo home loan features
Here are the key features and details you need to know about OneTwo's mortgage product.
|Minimum deposit||OneTwo loans have 80% maximum LVRs. This means you can borrow up to 80% with a OneTwo mortgage.|
|No offset account||OneTwo loans do not have offset accounts or redraw at this point, although this may change.|
|Extra payment match||6 months into your loan, OneTwo will match your extra repayments up to a total value of $2,500. This means that if you make $2,500 in extra repayments you get an additional $2,500.|
|Rate reductions||OneTwo will discount your interest rate periodically as you repay the loan, helping you get out of debt faster.|
How do I apply for a OneTwo mortgage?
When applying for any home loan, you will need various documents to establish your identity, your financial situation, employment status and details about the property.
When applying for a home loan, a borrower should generally meet the following criteria:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with OneTwo you may need to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
📄 Property details. As a refinancer you will need your property's address. It should be a home in a metro area of New South Wales or Victoria.
📄 Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's licence, passport or birth certificate.
📄 Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
📄 Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
How to apply for a home loan
Lenders like OneTwo
If you want to compare loans from similar lenders to OneTwo then you can start with these online lenders. They all have competitive rates and may be a better match for your needs:
- Athena. This digital fintech lender offers low-rate mortgages and an entirely online, convenient service.
- UBank. A digital bank owned by NAB.
- Homestar. A 100% online lender, Homestar has been providing mortgages to Australian borrowers since 2004.
- loans.com.au. A Brisbane-based online lender, loans.com.au is backed by Firstmac, Australia's largest non-bank lender.
- ME Bank. Member's Equity was established back in 1994 and went fully digital in 2012.
Looking for more mortgage options?