Mortgageport Home Loans
Who is Mortgageport?
On this page you can find information about Mortgageport home loans.
Mortgageport home loan rates
Contact Mortgageport directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Mortgageport lender profile
- Established in 1998, Mortgageport is a non-bank lender and broker. Mortgageport works with customers to builds unique mortgage packages to suit their needs.
- Mortgageport is a member of the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia and has offices in Milsons Point NSW and Kingston ACT.
- Mortgageport offers a very broad range of home loans, including construction loans, bridging loans and loans for self-employed borrowers.
How do I apply for a Mortgageport mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Mortgageport, please contact the lender directly.
Each Mortgageport product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Mortgageport you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.