We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Mortgageport home loans.
Mortgageport home loan rates
Contact Mortgageport directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Mortgageport lender profile
- Established in 1998, Mortgageport is a non-bank lender and broker. Mortgageport works with customers to builds unique mortgage packages to suit their needs.
- Mortgageport is a member of the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia and has offices in Milsons Point NSW and Kingston ACT.
- Mortgageport offers a very broad range of home loans, including construction loans, bridging loans and loans for self-employed borrowers.
How do I apply for a Mortgageport mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Mortgageport, please contact the lender directly.
Each Mortgageport product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Mortgageport you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
First home buyer’s e-course Module 2: Get your free money
As a first home buyer, what grants, incentives and discounts are available to you? How much can you save – and how do you get your free money?
CBA’s new 0.99% green home loan: Who’s eligible + how to get it
CommBank has launched its 0.99% green loan following a pilot in February this year. Here’s how to get this ultra-low home loan rate.
Citi Clear Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
This Citi Clear Credit Card offer includes 0% on balance transfers for 28 months and a reduced first-year annual fee. Compare and apply here.
First home buyers: Sign up for our free 8-week e-course
Learn everything you need to know to go from wishful buyer to happy homeowner with our FREE first home buyers 8-week course!
As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
First Home Buyer’s e-Course Module 1
First home buyers, kick off your journey to home ownership! To take your first step, it starts with you: what is your situation right now?
Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo credit card, including a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback.
Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
Australian Unity Variable Health Wealth Happiness Package
A review of Australian Unity’s Variable Home Loan Health Wealth Happiness Package. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.