MKM Capital Home Loans
Finding it hard to be approved for a home loan? MKM Capital can help.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about MKM Capital and their home loan products.
MKM Capital home loans
MKM Capital has products for investors, home buyers, debt consolidation and alternative documentation home loans for self-employed borrowers.
MKM Capital lender profile
- MKM Capital started in 2004. It is a non-bank lender offering commercial and residential mortgages and other loans.
- The company has products for regular borrowers and borrowers with credit impairment, land loans and various business loans.
- MKM Capital has offices in Sydney and Melbourne and can help customers in every state and territory.
How do I apply for a MKM Capital mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MKM Capital you should contact the lender directly.
Each MKM Capital product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MKM Capital you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Out of cycle: How your home loan rate could increase this year, even if the cash rate doesn’t
The last time the cash rate held for extended period of 34 months, banks changed their interest rates seven times - five of which were increases.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame, according to new research from Finder. In this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™, 39 experts and economists weighed in on future cash rate moves and other issues related to the state of the Australian economy.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
First home buyer skips Sydney property for half-price regional home
With frenzied auctions and properties selling fast, first home buyers have to be proactive and resourceful to get on the property ladder.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
Here’s a breakdown of exactly what foreclosure means.
Stamp duty in Queensland
Everything you need to know about stamp duty in Queensland and how it’s calculated.
Car loan statistics 2021
Finder research shows 2.7 million Australians have a car loan. Find out how much Aussies are borrowing, and how this has changed over time.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert