MKM Capital Home Loans
Finding it hard to be approved for a home loan? MKM Capital can help.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about MKM Capital and their home loan products.
MKM Capital home loans
MKM Capital has products for investors, home buyers, debt consolidation and alternative documentation home loans for self-employed borrowers.
MKM Capital lender profile
- MKM Capital started in 2004. It is a non-bank lender offering commercial and residential mortgages and other loans.
- The company has products for regular borrowers and borrowers with credit impairment, land loans and various business loans.
- MKM Capital has offices in Sydney and Melbourne and can help customers in every state and territory.
How do I apply for a MKM Capital mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MKM Capital you should contact the lender directly.
Each MKM Capital product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MKM Capital you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Boost your 2021 tax return: Top tips for a bigger refund
It's tax time! Finder's money writers share their tips to claim deductions on everything from your home office, car and insurance to your mortgage.
RBA survey: 68% of experts say NSW property prices will peak this year
The non-stop rise in house prices may hit an apex this year.
Nano Digital Home Loans variable loan
A review of Nano’s variable home loan. Learn more about this mortgage.
Why the ANZ and WBC share prices are firming up
Shares in the major banks have jumped 40-50% in the last 12 months.
How your postcode could derail your home ownership dreams
The last 12 months have seen thousands of first home buyers getting into the property market – but some are running into a common yet unexpected hurdle.
Business loans for Centrelink recipients
Centrelink might block your business idea from taking off, but a variety of finance options including government schemes can help your business succeed.
5 myths about compound interest busted
Is compound interest always good? Did Albert Einstein really praise it? Get the facts.
What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
Mortgage House Fix and Save home loan
This fixed rate home loan offers the rare ability to make extra payments, allowing you to pay down your debt even faster.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert