Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
MKM Capital Home Loans
Finding it hard to be approved for a home loan? MKM Capital can help.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about MKM Capital and their home loan products.
MKM Capital home loans
MKM Capital has products for investors, home buyers, debt consolidation and alternative documentation home loans for self-employed borrowers.
MKM Capital lender profile
- MKM Capital started in 2004. It is a non-bank lender offering commercial and residential mortgages and other loans.
- The company has products for regular borrowers and borrowers with credit impairment, land loans and various business loans.
- MKM Capital has offices in Sydney and Melbourne and can help customers in every state and territory.
How do I apply for a MKM Capital mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MKM Capital you should contact the lender directly.
Each MKM Capital product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MKM Capital you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
10 steps to get into property in 2022
This step-by-step process makes it easy for almost anyone to get their first investment property – and make it a winner.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 71% off Soundcore wireless earbuds, half-price Derma Rollers, 59% off Sandisk storage.
Lido’s liquid staking allows investors holding LUNA and less than 32 ETH to reap the rewards of DeFi staking
5 skills experienced traders can apply to Bitcoin and crypto markets in 2022
SPONSORED: Why your forex market skills might be more applicable to crypto trading than you think.
Finder Green Fave: Sukin Natural Deodorant
Sukin's natural deodorant smells nice and is aluminium free, vegan and carbon neutral.
KuCoin vs Binance
Compare what KuCoin and Binance have on offer to find the best exchange for you.
Blue Powder overview: Rapid COVID-19 PCR testing for travel
Are the PCR tests available at Blue Powder the right solution to ensure a safe return to international travel? Check out our review.
How to stake Qtum
Learn what Qtum staking is and how to stake it via Qtum Web Wallet, Qtum Core and an exchange.
RAT rort: ACCC says this is what a rapid antigen test should cost
The ACCC has significant concerns about the cost of rapid antigen tests and is referring matters to both the TGA and AFP.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Find the right home loan now
Ask an Expert