Hunter United home loans
Your guide to comparing home loan offers from Hunter United.
Hunter United's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Hunter United No Regrets Home Loan - Owner Occupier has a 2.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Hunter United No Regrets Home Loan - Investment has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Hunter United home loans
Compare Hunter United home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Hunter United's website for the product you selected.
Hunter United lender profile
- Hunter United was originally founded in 1963 as the BHP Employees' Credit Union. Operating in the Hunter Valley region, Hunter United has eight branches and offers a range of financial services to its members.
- Hunter United provides customers with a wide array of home loan options. Both variable and fixed interest rates are available, and Hunter United's business model focuses on providing many bonus features in its loan packages.
Hunter United mortgage features
Hunter United has fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most Hunter United home loans let you borrow 90% of your property's value.|
|Investors||Hunter United offers principal and interest and interest only mortgages for investment purposes.|
|Offset account||The Hunter United No Regrets home loans come with a 100% offset account.|
How do I apply for a Hunter United mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Hunter United's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Hunter United's website.
Each Hunter United product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Hunter United you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert