Goldfields Money home loans
Western Australian residents could benefit from a home loan option from Goldfields Money.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Goldfields Money rates for...
- Home buyers. The Goldfields Money Fixed Rate - 2 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.14% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Goldfields Money Discounted Home Loan - LVR 80% or less (Investor, P&I) has a 3.54% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Goldfields Money home loans
Compare Goldfields Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Goldfields Money lender profile
- Goldfields Money started as Goldfields Credit Union in Western Australia in 1982. Now Goldfields Money, it is no longer a credit union and is listed on the ASX.
- Goldfields Money is part of the BNK Banking Corporation Limited. Customer deposits are guaranteed by the government up to $250,000.
- Goldfields Money offers car and personal loans, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a Goldfields Money mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Goldfields Money, please contact the lender directly.
Each Goldfields Money product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Goldfields Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
HSBC Platinum Credit Card
This card offers 0% interest on balance transfers for 36 months, a discounted $29 first year annual fee and platinum benefits including airport lounge passes and complimentary insurance covers.
Show me the money: 1 in 4 Aussies would prefer a cashback loan
Low interest rates may not be enough to attract new mortgage customers, but cash could sweeten the deal, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert