Goldfields Money home loans
Western Australian residents could benefit from a home loan option from Goldfields Money.
Competitive Goldfields Money rates for...
- Home buyers. The Goldfields Money Fixed Rate - 2 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Goldfields Money Discounted Home Loan - LVR 80% or less (Investor, P&I) has a 3.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Goldfields Money home loans
Compare Goldfields Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Goldfields Money lender profile
- Goldfields Money started as Goldfields Credit Union in Western Australia in 1982. Now Goldfields Money, it is no longer a credit union and is listed on the ASX.
- Goldfields Money is part of the BNK Banking Corporation Limited. Customer deposits are guaranteed by the government up to $250,000.
- Goldfields Money offers car and personal loans, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a Goldfields Money mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Goldfields Money, please contact the lender directly.
Each Goldfields Money product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Goldfields Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert