On this page you can find information about Goldfields Money home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Goldfields Money rates for...
Compare Goldfields Money home loans
Compare Goldfields Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated December 8th, 2019
Goldfields Money lender profile
- Goldfields Money started as Goldfields Credit Union in Western Australia in 1982. Now Goldfields Money, it is no longer a credit union and is listed on the ASX.
- Goldfields Money is part of the BNK Banking Corporation Limited. Customer deposits are guaranteed by the government up to $250,000.
- Goldfields Money offers car and personal loans, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a Goldfields Money mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Goldfields Money, please contact the lender directly.
Each Goldfields Money product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Goldfields Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?