Goldfields Money home loans
Western Australian residents could benefit from a home loan option from Goldfields Money.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Goldfields Money rates for...
- Home buyers. The Goldfields Money Fixed Rate - 2 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Goldfields Money Discounted Home Loan - LVR 80% or less (Investor, P&I) has a 3.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Goldfields Money home loans
Compare Goldfields Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Goldfields Money lender profile
- Goldfields Money started as Goldfields Credit Union in Western Australia in 1982. Now Goldfields Money, it is no longer a credit union and is listed on the ASX.
- Goldfields Money is part of the BNK Banking Corporation Limited. Customer deposits are guaranteed by the government up to $250,000.
- Goldfields Money offers car and personal loans, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a Goldfields Money mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Goldfields Money, please contact the lender directly.
Each Goldfields Money product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Goldfields Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
With interest rates so low, are savings accounts still worth it?
Interest rates on Australian savings accounts are at record lows, but there are a few key benefits to keeping cash in a savings account.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Best home printers in Australia
We’ve read hundreds of real customer reviews to help you find the best printer for your home or home office.
Free Loan Agreement Templates (Australia)
Learn how to write a loan agreement and find out where you can get free legal templates.
Home buyers with low deposits can save thousands in LMI premiums with these lenders
At least 3 lenders now offer big discounts on lenders mortgage insurance premiums that could save first home buyers thousands.
Free deed of release – redundancy templates (Australia)
A Deed of Release (Redundancy) can help to settle exit terms in a way that's fair for both you and your employee.
How will proposed “simpler credit” rules affect Australian borrowers?
The federal treasurer has announced plans to make it easier to get credit cards, home loans and personal loans. But it's borrower beware.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert