Goldfields Money home loans
Western Australian residents could benefit from a home loan option from Goldfields Money.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Goldfields Money rates for...
- Home buyers. The Goldfields Money Fixed Rate - 2 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.14% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Goldfields Money Discounted Home Loan - LVR 80% or less (Investor, P&I) has a 3.54% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Goldfields Money home loans
Compare Goldfields Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Goldfields Money lender profile
- Goldfields Money started as Goldfields Credit Union in Western Australia in 1982. Now Goldfields Money, it is no longer a credit union and is listed on the ASX.
- Goldfields Money is part of the BNK Banking Corporation Limited. Customer deposits are guaranteed by the government up to $250,000.
- Goldfields Money offers car and personal loans, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a Goldfields Money mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Goldfields Money, please contact the lender directly.
Each Goldfields Money product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Goldfields Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Christmas comedown: 1 in 4 Aussies worried about housing costs
One in four (25%) Australians are worried about how they will pay the rent or mortgage after Christmas, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. Find out how the Finder App can help save you money in 2021.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is a redraw facility?
Here's what borrowers need to know about home loans with redraw facilities.
How to start a vintage clothing store business
Here's how you could turn your love for vintage clothes into a money-making enterprise.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
How to start a beauty business
From qualifications to getting the right insurance in place, here’s our guide to starting your beautician business.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert